[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at you all. Life is just one big puzzle to solve. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Look at you all. Life is just one big puzzle to solve. That's it. The individual who breaks out of our little puzzle world becomes God. As glamorous as that sounds, it's not. IQ tests are designed to see how well you can recognize patterns, High IQ = Higher brilliance. You yourself are a biological computer, Who cares where you came from. The Why will never be important until you figure out the What Where and Who. So use your cute little brains and help me figure out this universe. Stop labeling each other all these 'names' The mind is so brilliant. You yourselves are each magicians. If you think that you yourself are so such a person you will be come so such a person. Learn to recognize the patterns of our reality and you will excel above everyone else. Scores mean nothing, It's all just a game. Learn the rules mr. Smarty Pants. And Play It.
>>
You arent in this life for anyone else. You are here to take what you can get.
When you realize somebody has something you dont, you justify it.
When you realize you have something somebody doesn't, you parade it.
When you aren't sure, you ask loaded questions until you are sure.

Convinced that there is a hierarchy to worth, with superior people who have it all at the top, and inferior people who have nothing at the bottom, you find yourself somewhere in the middle.
Looking up, all you see is assholes and concerned people looking down.
Looking down, all you see is shit and fearful people looking up.
>>
>>9102013
back to the mental health ward
>>
>>9102013
>>9102073
Well put. It's refreshing to see a glimmer of enthusiasm in the river of nihilism that runs through this place.
>>
wtf I love dmt now
>>
All those names mister hypocrisy
>>
>>9102013
dude weed lmao
>>
>>9102013
that's funny, all i see in this post are spooks upon spooks upon spooks

sage is a tasty herb
>>
>>9102013
Well, hello.

I will play your game of placeholder, because why not?
>>
Love = the reply given to one who loudly shouts: "NOT ME!" for no reason given.

Love = "And me!"

Placeholder is fun.
>>
>>9102013
>"and help me figure it out..."

For the right price...
>>
>>9102769
*shrug* I can only offer me.
>>
>>9102770
Ill take it.

And throw it in the TRASH.
>>
>>9102013
L-llove y-you too a-anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.