[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, i know this is abit off topic but i figured its related to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: d.jpg (224KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
224KB, 620x775px
Hi, i know this is abit off topic but i figured its related to the medical field.

Ive just been perscribed protopic, its a strong cream for exzma but the 0.03 is just for children and i should be taking the 0.1%. I have a few questions:

Does the percentage mean that 99.97% of this cream is just a kind of netrual patroleum jelly or something and the other 0.03 is pure Tacrolimus (in this case).

If i apply 3 times as much, will it have the same effect? if will it just stack on top of each other and the cream at the top wont actual make contact with the skin.

If a condition can be cured by a 0.1% cream, will a 0.03% cure it but 3 times as slow? or is there like a borderline of strengh that needs to cure it for example anything below 0.05 will have no effect. Or is it different for every condition.

Thanks for any answers :)
>>
>>9101032
Just use what you have been prescribed retard.
>>
>>9101051
in my case its an extreamly rare condition, its not like the doctor knew what they were prescribing and the dose. Im the one that suggested protopic. So if i just follow what i been perscribed its kind of just the blind following the blind
>>
>>9101057
>blind following the blind
>DOCTOR = blind
>CUSTOMER = blind
>DOCTOR = CUSTOMER

hmm
>>
If you apply too much it may not get absorved easily, just use a normal amount. Twice a day morning and evening should do it anyway
>>
>>9101106
yeh ive applied it 2 times already today and im starting to get bad flu syntoms which is a side effect for this as it weakens the immune system. So i guess its absorbing
>>
>>9101032
the dilution will always be the same nomatter how often you apply it
but if you apply it and wait until it is absorbed and then apply it agein, you will absorb twice the amount

Huge quantaties of the gel might be bad for you tho
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.