[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the environmental impact of 1 billion Indians shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502325721-n0q8zxl1-1.png (215KB, 1208x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502325721-n0q8zxl1-1.png
215KB, 1208x620px
What is the environmental impact of 1 billion Indians shitting in the Gange daily ?
>>
>>9100809
Tsunamis, apparently
>>
>>9100809
I know most of this board is indian, why not venture a guess?
>>
File: 1498507358964.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498507358964.png
708KB, 640x640px
Does ppm stand for poos per meter?
>>
>>9100809
>1 billion
not close
>feces
This image is photoshopped can tell its a shop because ive seen alot of shops before and the pixels are different.
Also there is no methodology to survey feces concentration. it would be nitrogen and that has many other anthropogenic factors .
http://pmel.noaa.gov/tsunami/indo_1204.html
yeah, its fake.
when will poltards stop being so retarded?

>what is the environmental(*ecological) impact of shitting in the Gange daily?
it is extreme, causing harmful algal blooms and pretty much destroying the river and estuaries. Although the cause is rapid and unsustainable industrialization of caused by the capitalization of south east asia/india in the international market. The causes are much more complex than people shitting in the river.
>>
>>9102315
oh wow the ignorance

Its people pooing massively
>>
>>9102342
>go out of his way to say jokes are 'fake'
you might be slightly autistic
>>
>>9102936
>posting a poo in the lol joke on /sci/ normie get out, science is for slightly austistic(enlightened) people only.
>>
File: 1473661579141.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473661579141.png
57KB, 800x750px
>>9102342
>REEEE STOP HAVING FUN
>>
>>9102936
Jokes are funny. This is just /pol/ garbage.
>>
>>9102342
>it is extreme, causing harmful algal blooms and pretty much destroying the river and estuaries. Although the cause is rapid and unsustainable industrialization of caused by the capitalization of south east asia/india in the international market. The causes are much more complex than people shitting in the river.
nah, its the fact that your culture is beneath that of europeans and east asians. even the chinks are better than indians
>>
>>9103074
I'm from Arkansas
>implying Europeans and East Asians didn't destory their culture in the 20th century
>implying Europeans and east Asians aren't actively destroying the rest of the worlds culture and replacing it with a disgusting, and unsustainable global consumer culture that runs on destroying all the good things in the world. An alien nation, we are not whole, are we not men? We are deVo!
>>
>>9103330
>unintentionally misusing green text
REEEEEE
I really need to start hitting enter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.