[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most interesting experiment you've reproduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: dse.webm (627KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dse.webm
627KB, 1920x1080px
What is the most interesting experiment you've reproduced in your lab/room/etc ?

I just confirmed with my own eyes the wave–particle duality by reproducing the double-slit experiment.

But, I'd need a single-photon gun to confirm quantum superposition...

Do you guys think quantum superposition confirms there is a 5th dimension? (i.e. all physically possible time lines exist)
>>
no body cares?
>>
>>9100772
Self contained mice simulation pods...
I wanted to see if I could fool them into thinking they were running outside...
Mission success. They chased virtual cheeze for an 15 minutes followed by a cookie...
>>
>>9100988
kek

>>9100772
noice
>>
Last bump, then I let it die.
>>
File: 300px-Schwarzwald[1].png (93KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Schwarzwald[1].png
93KB, 300x222px
>>9100772
>>9101961

You already got destroyed on /diy/. Photons don't exist and neither does light. All you're observing is a phase shift. This experiment will prove nothing.
>>
File: flowerpot.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flowerpot.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>9100772
i love the mice sleep deprivation test. do it at least once a month. fun to watch the little fuckers struggle then drown exhausted
>>
>>9102165
oh wow

>>9102083
This experiment does prove wave–particle duality, particles don't have phase shift.
And photons do exist, they just have zero mass.
>>
>>9102195
Insanity at it's finest. "Oh they're there, but they aren't, oh they're a particle with no mass.
Quantum physicists can break down these incommensurate floating bb's until they're blue in the face, they will never find the answer as they only break down into smaller and smaller parts. This is why there is no proof of any particle, only descriptions of how they work. You have equations and descriptions, but no explanations that prove the existence of your magical unicorn bb's
What is the difference between your 5 watt laser and a 5 watt lightbulb? One will burn a hole in your retina and one will barely provide enough light to read by. That is because of the COHERENCY it has.

How do you think a laser works? Every laser I've ever had required some electrical power of some sort correct? This electrical energy is passed through a crystal or gas which structure is also COHESIVE in the for of an INDUCTANCE COIL. There is no laser without the electricity is there? The "exited" state of the "photon" is merely a rate of induction of the dielectric plane.
>>
>>9102249
Hello Theoria Apophasis
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.