[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i have been pissing in a sink for around a year without running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lead-pipe-image.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
lead-pipe-image.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
so i have been pissing in a sink for around a year without running any water to flush it away.
my downstairs neighbor complained that there was water leaking through his roof
the sink waste pipe is really old, made of lead and had a dip in the middle meaning it was full of piss all the time.
there was a hole at the bottom and it was leaking.

was it some chemistry with lead and urine? ammonia or something?

regards.
>>
It's funny you say that because I had the exact same issue a few years ago when I lived in my grandparents house in Hungary. I do not know the composition of the pipes but the U section of tubing immediately below the sink somehow had a hole rot
through the bottom portion. My only guess is that some sediment from my urine impeded it from flowing freely like a regular fluid. Over the years it just rotted out the tube.
>>
>>9100006
fascinating thank you anon, was it lead pipe or some other material? iron? plastic?
>>
>>9099974
I have to ask, why were you pissing in a sink for a year lol?
>>
>>9100019
Not OP but it's more efficient
t.engineer
>>
>>9100021
Get one of those dual-flush toilets.
>>
>>9100021
I don't understand. Can you explain another way?

>>9100021
>>
>>9100019
it helps the environment, family. Also, all those flushes saves a LOT of money in water bills over time
>>
>>9100028
When you pee in the toilet you have to walk further.
Additionally you waste a shit ton (pun intended) of water when flushing that's really unnecessary when taking just a piss.
Think of the difference between a urinal and a toilet.

Also I just like seeing my ballsack in the mirror.
>>
>>9100031
Looking at money over time like that is a meme. $200 sounds nice, but over a 50-year period it's meaningless.
>>
>>9100021
sure until you look at all the problems no-flush urinals have in rest-stops.
>>
Standing up to pee can be more comfortable. Standing at the sink you don't miss.
>>
>>9099974
>why were you pissing in a sink for a year lol?
bathroom had some issues, had to strip everything out except the sink which was ok then some other stuff came up, no time to fix it all and put it back. had to shower and schedule my shits for at work.
no running water in that room so couldn't flush it.
well i could have gotten a bucket but i'm lazy.
i didn't really piss into the sink because there was no floor, pissed into bottles and poured it in.
had to wear a respirator because of the smell.

can we get back on topic? any chemists?
>>
>>9100019
Not OP, but I like pissing in the sink, because I hate sitting down on the toilet, and when I stand up, my piss sometiimes goes in two streams, and it's impossible to aim both streams inside the bowl, so I end up having to clean up with toilet paper afterwards. The bathroom door is also always open (I have a separate toilet and bath room), so I don't have to fuck around with the door, and it's just comfy to wash my dick after pissing.
>>
>>9100038
They always seem fine to me. What happens to them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.