[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a word/notion; "I am worried that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Kokain_-_Cocaine.svg.png (54KB, 1200x593px) Image search: [Google]
Kokain_-_Cocaine.svg.png
54KB, 1200x593px
I'm looking for a word/notion;

"I am worried that if I tell my psychotherapist depression runs in my family she'll coin it with my drug abuse yada yada and consider the possibility that I'm depressed. If she tells my I might be depressed I may get depressed because of the whole talk about it and the acceptance speech she'll give me."

How is that called? I can't explain it better.
>>
placebo effect I suppose
>>
>>9098987
>I may get depressed because of the whole talk about it and the acceptance speech she'll give me.
>How is that called?

Being a little bitch sounds about right.
>>
>>9098987
I think this is my problem actually. For years I've had constant brain fog, low motivation, fatigue, etc. Every doctor I've been to has diagnosed me with depression/ anxiety and put me on antidepressants. I've been on Lexapro, Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Effexor, Fetzima, Viibryd, and Wellbutrin and don't feel any different. The thing about those drugs is they don't make you happier unless you're depressed. I've recently come to the conclusion that I don't have a chemical imbalance and maybe I just think I'm depressed because everyone tells me I am.

I think I probably have some physical problem, like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which sounds more like my symptoms, and just need some modafinil/ low dose ADHD meds, but it's hard to get doctors to consider any differential diagnosis when the antidepressant reps are buying them dinners and cruises and shit.
>>
>>9099003
Couldn't it be them looking into your file?
Address those concerns to your doctor, get him to prescribe modafinil and even if he doesn't just order some yourself. It's harmless, I've been popping them like breathmints for 2 years and I don't even have a problem to fix. I just like being alert. You can even buy the ADHD meds in any campus but speed is way too risky to play with. Take this with a grain of salt, I'm by no means an expert.

Also, differential=!different.
>>
>>9099038
>just order some yourself.

I live in the US where it's Rx only and controlled. What happens if customs intercepts your package? Can you get arrested for drug trafficking?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.