[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that having a high IQ makes you superior to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1502149535696.png (173KB, 710x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502149535696.png
173KB, 710x485px
Do you believe that having a high IQ makes you superior to someone with a lower IQ?
>>
>>9095719
It makes you superior in terms of IQ, yes.
>>
>>9095721
That's not the question being asked.
>>
>>9095750
Superior is obviously relative to other people and specific traits they have, so when you say it you have to define what you mean by superior. I could be a genius but still get beat up by some jacked dude, who's superior? And besides, why did you make this thread a second time? It's like you're poking around for a "yes" when you didn't even set the question up right.
>>
>>9095719
yes, intelligence is the greatest trait a person can possess.
being intelligent basically means that you are less of an animal than unintelligent people.
>>
>>9095719
what is superiority and inferiority?

the answer to your question however is that the citizens of a society value economic productivity, creativity, and efficiency
>>
>>9095719
Who you are > IQ

They are correlated.
>>
>>9095719
Say me and you both take the same IQ test on the same day at the same place. We both answer all the questions correctly up to a point where they got really hard. We both didn't know any of the answers to the questions after that point. So we started guessing. Results come in; I scored a 130 +/-10 and you scored a 108 +/-10. It sucks to suck. :P
>>
>>9095719
I believe IQ is pseudoscience.
But because IQ makes feel better nazis,right wing and leftist.
>>
>>9096114
>implying humans are superior to other animals
>>
>>9096281
>But because IQ makes feel better nazis,right wing and leftist.
wut
>>
>>9095719
>Mensa used to be politically right wing
Huh interesting to know.
>>
>>9096281
Read The Bell Curve. Doesn't matter what you believe, IQ is currently the single best measure of what the average person means when they call someone intelligent and is correlated with all the sort of things that you want it to be correlated if it's meant to test for intelligence.
>>
>>9096281
>But because IQ makes feel better nazis,right wing and leftist.
something tells me IQ isn't pseudoscience after reading this
>>
Yes, but it's not rigid. I look down on some people who I know are more intelligent than me for example. IQ is an okay indicator for average group placement of people though.
>>
>>9095719
What will the stupids do when robots take their lives?
>>
>>9095719
Which group is more of a slave to valid arguments.

High IQ's are horses that have been properly broken.
>>
>>9095719
Yes it does. My IQ places me beyond the 99.9 percentile which basically means that I am good at everything while remaining humble and gracious. Morons sicken and appal me.
>>
Intelligence has diminishing returns.

Empathy is the most important trait and you could rate someone as superior or inferior based on levels of empathy.
>>
yes
FUCK stupid people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.