[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, this probably isnt the place to post this, but ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: calculus_round_sm.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
calculus_round_sm.png
36KB, 300x300px
Hey /sci/, this probably isnt the place to post this, but ive been freaking out for over a week now, so first, a little backstory.

3 years ago, while I was a senior in high school, I was taking a year long AP calc course. Lots of things went wrong that year, I was not able to stay in class a whole lot, and as a product, fell behind. So much so that by the end of the first semester, there was pretty much no saving it. I poured my heart out, and while some units I could grab onto and pass, other ones that required some of those earlier units made me fall flat on my face. it was the worst year of my life, and a good chunk of that was because of this class.

Fast forward to now, and its finally time. Ive been taking baby math classes in uni to ease myself into math again, but if I dont take Calc of one variable I and II, I cant get my degree.

I know I should be ready, and that nothing is holding be behind the other tards at my school, but its still giving me crazy anxiety. Im having nightmares about not doing my homework and falling asleep, only to wake up and have my whole life ruined by the class. At work my heart rate has been through the roof, im jumpy, and I feel guilty every time I go anywhere, because I have not done my homework yet.

How do I stop this? How do i control this fear of calculus? classes start next monday.
>>
>Im having nightmares about not doing my homework

So just do your homework? Problem solved.
>>
>>9095215
Class has not started yet.
>>
>>9095216
When you're taking the class, moron.
>>
>>9095210
solution: don't get degree.
>>
>>9095219
Soft kek
>>
>>9095210
Chill. Best thing you can do right now is go to www.khanacademy.org and learn the basic grammar ahead. Best of wishes.
>>
>>9095288
Thanks anon. When I get off work tonight, Ill do just that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.