[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you idiots tell me about this earlier? I kne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dyscal.jpg (82KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
dyscal.jpg
82KB, 500x387px
Why didn't you idiots tell me about this earlier? I knew there was no correlation with arithmetic and abstract thinking. Fuckin morons on this board I swear. Shout out the one anon who showed me this, much respect.

http://www.dyslexicadvantage.org/dyscalculia-in-an-award-winning-mathematician/
>>
>>9090668
>one example disproves observed trend
ok buddy
>>
>>9090711
Maximum kek. You're a pseud. For the millions of kids who can count fast, how many are special? Barely any. Dipshit. This is science and you don't even accept it becuase you're too much of a brainlet to understand.
>>
>>9090796
>op has dyscalculia and is trying to feel better about himself and his aspirational attempt to be "le xd bazinga mathematician" despite his clear disadvantages in such an endeavor
>calling other people pseuds
k
>>
>>9090668
Maybe worked his ass off to get there. Maybe you can get there, too, but you gotta work your own ass off to do it.
>>
>>9090801
i love you man
>>9090815
thanks for the direction dood, just saying, people always think the guy who can do calculations in his head or even fast is some kind of powerful thinker, when in reality its just a muscle thats been worked out
>>
>>9090796
that doesn't make any sense.
counting fast isn't the opposite of dyscalculia
>>
>>9091458
counting fast in your head, counting in your head, keeping track of numbers etc. they're all variations dumb shit
>>
>>9090668
>tfw heavy trouble memorizing almost anything numbers and new vocabulary related
>tfw trouble doing calculations in my head
>tfw trouble understanding mathematical concepts
Where can I apply for disability bux?
>>
>>9091561
Go see Dr. Nick
>>
>>9090668
Man you gotta love how these days they give fancy names to the afflictions of dumb people to make them feel good.

Listen, you don't have "dyscalculia". You're just dumb.
>>
>>9092125
Dyscalculia is much more precise in its description of what the person is dumb about than just saying that "You are dumb.".
>>
>>9092125
Did you even watch the link faggot?
>>
>>9090668
I have something like this but it doesn't affect my math ability at all. I constantly forget words for things and end up halting my sentence to remember what I was about to say, I also create new words in my speech spontaneously.
I don't know if it's dyslexia, because I can read quite fine. I cannot speak for shit, I don't even stutter but I cannot finish a sentence. I had to talk with my teachers through notes at times.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.