[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduate with a BSc in Computer Science >Still don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>Graduate with a BSc in Computer Science
>Still don't know how to program
>>
>Going to school to learn
>Not already knowing what they teach
>Not going to school just for networking and to get the piece of paper at the end

WEW
>>
>Falling for the CS = programming meme
>>
File: 1477194299280.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1477194299280.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>9090558
>Networking
How fucked am I
I have not met any colleague that wasn't brainlet relative to me, one came close but he kept using me for learning material so I stopped
>>
>Graduate in mathematics
>still don't know how to flip burgers
Am I finished?
>>
>graduate in EE
>still can't control my gag reflexes
nothing can save me
>>
What is a better major for dealing with money that doesn't involve tons of programming? Programming can be a part but not the entire thing, for me it is too stressful and it is more fun as a hobby than job.
>>
>graduate in computer engineering
>still can't solder cpus
I'm giving up on life
>>
>>9090613
>letting everyone know you're smart and being everyone's walking textbook
Time past cannot be bought back, you done fucked up son, looks like you're not that smart after all.
>>
>>9090539
what school? you can still land new grad jobs. they should say that in the job title. that said, if your school was a decent one, that begs the question of how you don't know programming. didn't you do any self projects?
>>
>>9090558
>networking
i hate this meme everytime. no amount of cocksucking and kissing ass to your frat grindr bfs is going to get you a job if you're incompetent. stupid bizniz mba buzzword. all you gotta do is head out to your career fair and hand out resumes. recruiters there aren't gonna fall for your slick charisma PUA shite smoothtalking.
>>
>>9091018
> no amount of cocksucking and kissing ass to your frat grindr bfs is going to get you a job if you're incompetent
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>9090539
>Currently grad student in pure mathematics, focusing on complex analysis and number theory
>I still do not know why implicit differentiation works

I am sure I have a whole list of elementary theorems/techniques that I never bothered to learn properly before I was already onto bigger things. Implicit differentiation is just one example I remembered.

If someone can explain it to me in less than 2000 characters then that'd be fun.
>>
>>9090539
You got the BSc at least. We got so many companies here that want people with edu in CS or similar in beginner positions but give a fuck about actual abilities. As long as you don't have something like a BSc or a few certificates under the belt no one will fucking look at you or give you a chance, it's ridiculous...
>>
>>9091112
Implicit differentiation involves treating differentiation as an operation that can be applied to both sides of an equation. If y^2 + y = 2x, then
(d/dx)(y^2 + y) = (d/dx)2x
Let y' = dy/dx, and by the chain rule (d/dx)y^2 = 2yy', so we get
2yy' + y' = 2
Now we have an equation in terms of y', which can be solved algebraically:
(2y + 1)y' = 2
y' = 2/(2y + 1)

Does that make sense?
>>
File: 1501631686900.png (47KB, 652x518px) Image search: [Google]
1501631686900.png
47KB, 652x518px
>take two introductory cs courses at community college
>can program circles around the average CS major who barely knows how to search for premade templates
>>
File: h098us0vasoadfo.png (89KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
h098us0vasoadfo.png
89KB, 597x512px
>be an excellent seductress
>all my tutors are fat old men

tfw fell for the women should into CS meme

Honestly everyone in my classes are so ugly
>>
>>9091010
Zhang did all the programming while I just wrote the reports and presentations
>>
>graduate BSc major in geology
>can't identify rocks
>>
>>9091112
If two functions are equal, their derivatives are equal.
>>
File: smugpatty.png (131KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smugpatty.png
131KB, 320x320px
>>9091213
come to chemistry baby, ill give you a great time ;)
>>
>>9091213
Look in the mirror!!!!!
>>
>>9090539
>complete the exam for a module
>instantly forget everything you """"learned""""
>finish my degree
>forgotten everything useful

who else?
>>
>>9091414
pretty much a lot of people
>>
>>9091161
Good for you! Keep it up.
>>
>>9090539
just copypaste using google like you did for every assignment
>>
>got a degree in electrical engineering
>can't shoot lasers out of my eyes
>>
>>9091368
then you're shit and fully deserve to be shit
>>
>>9091061
>hey dad i got a buddy who's looking for a job but he doesn't have the required skills for this field lol
>oh sure son, lets give him an interview
>*fails the interview*
>*costs the company hundreds of hours of lost productivity and revenue*
Go suck off some of your frat bros diarreah asshole
>>
>>9091689
>costs the company hundreds of hours of lost productivity
>WHAT ARE HR FOR?!
>>
>Being 1st yr biomed and solving master level stats question for a friend's dissertation
>uni is a shill
>>
>>9091018
>he unironically believes this
>>
>>9091689
Do you have any social skills at all?
>>
>>9092016
I'm as shocked as you are.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>9091689
MERITOCRACY
>>
>>9090539
>don't know how to write code
FTFY fgt pls
>>
>>9093072
Writing code is easy, getting it work is hard
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.