[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's discuss about psychedelics, your experiences with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 010101232131.jpg (26KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
010101232131.jpg
26KB, 267x189px
let's discuss about psychedelics, your experiences with them, did they help you to become a better mathematician, did they heighten your creativity, did they help find other approaches to problems you were blocking on and so on
>>
>>9088257
>Take LSD
>Abstract geometric shapes fly through my mind
>Dream up complex structures interacting in abstract mathematical ways, mapping simple random inputs to pattern rich, dense outputs

>Listen to abstract electronic music
>Have mini epiphanies where I, in tiny instants, formulate a generative synthesizer that could create music such as this with little human input
>Generalize that to also creating art in a similar way
>Generalize that to also creating video game environments in a similar way
>Make the scary realization that our universe might be one of these
>Think about stoner tier philosophical concepts like the simulation hypothesis, the insides of black holes, asymptotic flicker flash rates and their effect on the experience of time in the entity they are associated with, etc.
>Wonder what it's like to be a dolphin
>World engulfed by water, click to transmit messages
>Do they feel frustrated and unable to communicate effectively
>Are there any species unable to communicate to the level of their internal intelligence and none of them are aware that the others are just as smart as them but they're trapped, unable to tell each other?
>Or would they formulate their own language from hand signals or something?
>Wonder whether reality is purely a linguistic construct

>Go on for hours, eventually get bored and have a bad trip and eat a lot of food then get depressed for a week
>>
File: 1499380948626.jpg (269KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
1499380948626.jpg
269KB, 700x368px
>>9088269
Also, I can't decide whether psychedelics are truly the philosopher's stone and one of the most monumental pharmacological discoveries in human history with indescribably vast potential impacts on psychology, philosophy, and some day science

...Or just a drug that none of us should take...
>>
>>9088272
i honestly don't know, it's just sad that those chemicals aren't further explored by the scientific community, they have potential to lift humanity up
>>
>>9088269
>Wonder whether reality is purely a linguistic construct
well it might be, can reality exist if nobody is there to talk about it ?
>>
Mushrooms and Japanese rockngo together pretty good. Life felt like an anime and looked like that call of duty map nuke town. I felt like the birds kept trying to show me something but I couldn't understand
>>
>>9088480
Had a really similar experience with birds on lsd, pretty spoopy
>>
>>9088272
>>9088257

It isn't a big fucking mystery.

Any experience you have on acid is just meaningless drivel caused by your pathetic little brain malfunctioning.

> durrrrrrrrrrr muh creativity

If you are so creative on acid why not put the bong down and do something creative. Why not show these mathematicians and scientists what they are doing wrong by not taking acid.

Quit ignoring the fact that you wouldn't be able to read a single page of whatever math book is at your (no doubt, low) level while on acid.

While high, you're just a fucking joke of a person who can't do anything but walk around and see stars like a moron. When you sober up, your IQ is just as low as it was before you got high.

>>9088269

No, you insolent brainlet, reality is not a """linguistic construct""". Go the fuck to bed.
>>
Why is it when I take methamphetamine I think about harvesting precious but fragile intelligence from weak minded cunts straight out of their skull before wiping out all of humanity making their inferior species extinct and slitting god's throat ear to ear? It also makes me want to rape the number 6. And 0 and 1 are mutated Siamese twins who take turns fucking each other. I think I should stop taking meth. I'm on it right now.
>>
>>9088480
>>9088501
I ended up in Saddam Hussein's rave cave and had 7 ft bird men telling me that my mother was not the one who gave birth to me and that she's in fact artificially constructed. They argued that all women are the same, and that only human men are born from "the mother bird of the universe". I refused to believed them and threw a tantrum, in response they showed me a live feed of my house: a bird man was approaching my mom, touched her forehead and she collapsed to the ground below her as a translucent orange pool of gel.

Not my best trip (couldn't drink anything that wasn't milk for almost a day) but that's on me for tripping with stress from work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.