[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the past 2 years, my concentration has been shot. When I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479884603940.png (895KB, 1610x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1479884603940.png
895KB, 1610x1651px
In the past 2 years, my concentration has been shot. When I was a young teenager, I used to REALLY be able to zone in on a task and get it done, like 100% of my brain "was" the task while I was doing it. Now, when I'm reading for fun, I will find I read a whole page and not remember one bit of it because my mind was only 20% "in" it when I was reading it. I just can't retain anything anymore. What's going on? Am I just getting older and it's harder for my brain to retain stuff now? Is anxiety getting in the way?

I'm thinking shrooms might help with this. Last time I tripped, I really "was" whatever media I was consuming.
>>
>>/redalin/
>>
>>9085360
reddit + ritalin = redalin?
>>
>>9085359
4chan and MDE will have that effect on you. Problem is it's permanent.
>>
>>9085359
>Am I just getting older and it's harder for my brain to retain stuff now?
probably
>>
>>9085359
>I'm thinking shrooms might help with this. Last time I tripped, I really "was" whatever media I was consuming
Woooooow yeah dude like totally
No one's going to help you here
>>
>>9085359
Copying and pasting from another thread:
>>9085613

It's exposure to pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies. eg, wifi, cell phones, bluetooth, power lines and house wiring, etc. Mostly the microwave frequency stuff though. They act on the charge groups comprising voltage gated calcium channel's voltage sensing subunit, causing them to activate at incorrect times, which leads to chronically elevated Ca2+, an upregulation of iNOS activity, and a saturation of NO processing pathways and downregulation of superoxide dismutase, thus leading to the formation of peroxynitrite. Which damages DNA and most cellular structures. Dendritic spines and BBB integrity included, in fact, reduction of dendritic arborization is one of the earliest visible effects.

For the collective population low level autism angle, refer to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
for a proof of concept concerning overactive VGCCs.

The number of cell towers I see on the interstate alone. Wifi in every residence. It's way too late now.

Pretty much, we're all not only brain damaged, but consistently held in a poor state. Short term elevated [i]Ca2+ will generally yield faster thought, but on testing, it is quickly apparent that fast thought does not equal quality thought. These studies used to be confined to occupational exposure. Radar operators, people working with manufacturing equipment, people in a room with an MRI machine all day. The deficits in working memory performance have always been clear and statistically significant. Now it's the whole population, whether you like it or not.
>>
I have this and I can pin in down. I don't do anything now unless it is for money or directly working towards making money, life seems so much shorter than it did 10 years ago.
>>
>>9085359

I took shrooms, found myself easily getting into a flow state of mind making reading fluid and full of meaning. Some time passes, see psychologist to do CBT 20ish times, smoke weed and get thrown into a psychotic break, begin seeing a psychiatrist and asked to try an antidepressant which has a similar mechanism of action as shrooms on the serotonergic system. Closing on 3 weeks on this antidepressant, it's given me calm and focus. It's an antidepressant, not a stimulant. Anon, I recommend you be true and warm to yourself and determine if your mental health is at a deficit at this point in your life. Childhood development and experienced emotional trauma plays a huge role in mediating depressive/anxious symptoms in later young adult life.
>>
>>9085811
damn nigga
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.