[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible that the whole world has autism or something similar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Chemtrails.jpg (52KB, 1210x680px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails.jpg
52KB, 1210x680px
Is it possible that the whole world has autism or something similar? Heavy metals cause autism and they've been spraying us for years. How can we reverse the effects?
>>
>>9084941
No, the entire human species is just dumb.
>>
No one who understands the importance and volatility of culture would seek for answers in mere chemicals.
>>
>>9084941
Alex Jones: "Chemicals are making 4chan Pepe Frogs Gay!"
http://youtu.be/qUEy55r49fY
http://youtu.be/WyGq6cjcc3Q
>>
>>9085350
Are you saying that they are making us autistic for humanity to progress or are you saying the chemicals are not making humanity autistic?
>>
>>9084941
It's exposure to pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies. eg, wifi, cell phones, bluetooth, power lines and house wiring, etc. Mostly the microwave frequency stuff though. They act on the charge groups comprising voltage gated calcium channel's voltage sensing subunit, causing them to activate at incorrect times, which leads to chronically elevated Ca2+, an upregulation of iNOS activity, and a saturation of NO processing pathways and downregulation of superoxide dismutase, thus leading to the formation of peroxynitrite. Which damages DNA and most cellular structures. Dendritic spines and BBB integrity included, in fact, reduction of dendritic arborization is one of the earliest visible effects.

For the collective population low level autism angle, refer to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
for a proof of concept concerning overactive VGCCs.

The number of cell towers I see on the interstate alone. Wifi in every residence. It's way too late now.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>9084941
>or something similar?
Well, when you look at the ills of humanity ... you get depressed.

Autism/Aspergers does not worry me. Psychopaths, however, should be put down. One of the greatest peaks of my existence was when I witnessed in a trial against my psychopathic former boss.

40 % of all humans will need professional phychiatric help once in their lifetime.
10 % need professional help now

50 % are below average intelligence (this will upset many)

All in all it is a miracle our prehistoric ancestors survived the African jungle.
>>
>>9085613
Does this happen in infancy or during pregnancy?
>>
Autism is actually caused by exposure to anime.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.