[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>200 IQ >Lives simply and proves the existence of God >makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: ChrisLangan.jpg (19KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisLangan.jpg
19KB, 200x269px
>200 IQ
>Lives simply and proves the existence of God
>makes fun of brainlet memory junkies

/sci/ btfo LMAO
>>
>>9083131
Langan is proof that you can have a high IQ and still be retarded
>>
>>9083131
langan is the memory junkie faggot
>>
>>9083134
>>9083144
>100's not understanding 200's and call him retarded

lmfao you guys are worthless, on 4chan mesuring your dinkies, can't even function around a women for goodness sake, leave this place, this place is for quarantine purposes to sanitize the scum of society, id take a dumb radical femineist over you cucks any day of the week
>>
>>9083134
while you have a low IQ yet are an intellectual
>>
>>9083147
if they're worthless cucks then why should they leave the scum containment quarantine? you didn't think that insult through very well
>>
>200 IQ
A human with that would be barely capable of staying alive
>>
>>9083131
>be blessed with 200 IQ
>still hasn't done anything of worth
>most notable thing he's done is appear on some tv show and said he's planning to prove the existence of god (and also proposed the hypothesis, big head = smart)
>almost two decades later, he still hasn't proved anything
>occasionally appears on tv shows and points out that he is not only smart but also strong
>>
>>9083156
what kind of turbo meme science are you basing that on? are you high?
>>
This guy makes me laugh. He's smart. But his ideas are honestly cliché. He's not that original. I wouldn't call him a genius. They had this interview with him and he kept saying these ridiculously arrogant things about the mind of God blah blah blah. And in the background was this music that (I swear to god) producers were using to make fun of him. It was cartoonish. But whatever he seems like a nice guy that's had a pretty tough life. But now he's got a rich wife. So....
>>
>>9083152
in hopes of sobering them you dumb cuck, the scum bags will stay,the intelligent will leave, its a test you dim wit
>>
>>9083174
>>9083182
retards. having a high iq does not mean you know what something others don't, it means you clearly show the cpacity to think highly or abstractly. he clearly came to the conclusion that the purpose to life is simplicity, to love and be loved, you wouldnt have the slightest clue what he is contmeplating if you talked to him, you are still drunkenly transfixed on clitorises in your post 20's, you live in the realm of embarrassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
>>
>>9083202
That's a lot of projecting, also that video you posted was beyond cringeworthy. I guess I need to be a genius to understand how to properly love our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Better start bulking up on life advice from youtube pastors until I reach the same stage of enlightenment as you.
>>
>>9083228
>who are the FATHERS of the genetics and the big bang theory, Archibald?
>>
>>9083190
You are the real retard here
>Lmao exd it's just a test dude
See yourself out
>>
>>9083285
LMAO but you are qualitatively a mental cuck on a quantifiably cuck site
>>
>>9083285
>>9083304
You're both fucking idiot. Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>9083311
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
>>
>>9083156
hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>9083134
x1000
>>
>>9083131
reminder that his wife is a neurologist and there's a high probability that he studied the iq tests before doing it from the help of his wife
>>
>>9084312
>>9084323
>>9084332
*lives in parents basement and browses chan*
>>
>the existence of God has anything to do with science
I'm deeply religious and I'm not that stupid.
>>
>smart on paper
>lives like a brainlet

Whatever. The world is strange. I know plenty of super smart people wasting their lives.
>>
>>9084505
>>
File: europa.png (657KB, 695x762px) Image search: [Google]
europa.png
657KB, 695x762px
>>9084505
I wouldn't say that he's wasting his life. I would say that he's living a selfish, or self-centered life by not using his talents to help society. It's completely his choice to do so, but thankfully more intelligent people don't share his viewpoint.
>>
>>9084627
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.