[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically it comes down to quantization. Imagine an evenly bumpy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2017-04-05+at+09.14.58).jpg (241KB, 1351x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-05+at+09.14.58).jpg
241KB, 1351x1000px
Basically it comes down to quantization. Imagine an evenly bumpy plane, each bump essentially a classic particle. Its not like energy can't be split further, its just we measure a wave detector and look for bumps aka field excitations or a boson particle. All remainder becomes ejected short lived imaginary particles aka field excitations that aren't heavy enough to grip spacetime for long and maybe become tiny gravitational field waves or zip off so fast they physically phase out. If gravitons do actually exist, they may be instances of negatively displaced spacetime than what you define as energy. What's important is that we measure occurances of wave peaks of probability functions. What that means is that energy is not simply the ability to do an amount of work, but the occilating possibility to charge a field locally at recurring intervals of time. Also considered a String of information with a nonzero length. If charged too lightly, they dissolve as imaginary particles, on the other end, radio isotopes. Now you are going to ask for clarification for what is information. I assume it is nothing more than a localised type of antiparticle to however you quantize spacetime itself. Just as there was more matter than antimatter, there is seemingly infinite spacetime to the finite amount of energy. Annihilation yields nothing but the effect of frame drag as any information works like a black hole for spacetime but afaik gain no increases in magnitude. Kind of interesting, the antiparticle for physical information(anything) is literally the lack of anything given form, the vacuum itself.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.