[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>average 90% on all my science and math related community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1489341797336.png (337KB, 749x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489341797336.png
337KB, 749x720px
>average 90% on all my science and math related community college courses
>English: 60%

How do I remedy this?
>>
>>9080529
Read more, learn more vocabulary words, and practice your writing. Ask your professor for help when it comes to the writing part. This is assuming you know grammar. If you don't, go buy a grammar book and start learning.
>>
You are aqua just as your pic suggests. There is no remedy for ones intelligence. You shouldn't have skilled party trix
>>
Do some maths olympiads every day, do same challenges only, try to prove stuff you are interested in, and you should get 100% ezpz
>>
>>9080529
gre/lsat flashcards, if you plan to take the test in the future. kill two birds wtih one stone
>>
>>9080529
>>>/lit/
>>
>>9080529
Somebody in my class was taking remdical writing class but he was taking cal 2.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>9080529
>>average 90% on all my science and math related community college courses
>>English: 60%
The same for me.
I know that feel /sci/ bro.
>>
>>9080529
>tfw good at both science and languages

laughing at you brainlets desu
>>
>>9080529
I got A's through the cal sequence, but c's in both english classes. Apparently this isn't unusual for stem students
>>
>>9080529
haha don't worry anon, i had a 3.9 something because i had all A's and 1 C in music theory. shit was hard for me...
>>
>>9080760
>unusual for stem students
*brainlets
>>
>>9080529

Just learn how to write. Buy the writing accuplacer and look at the examples, then write essays into it until you get above a 5. Congrats, you can write now.

Look at this: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/sites/default/files/accuplacer-writeplacer-sample-essays.pdf

You can see examples of what is good and what is bad. I took the writing accuplacer and scored a 6. Apparently this is good enough to get all As, because that's what I have in my liberal arts classes. Buy the writing accuplacer and treat it like a video game until you master it.
>>
>>9080529
Profs just love dropping people's GPAs in english 1. Just realize that english is like math but easier.
Find out what points your prof wants you to analyze in your reading, and write shit about them. There IS a correct way, contrary to what brainlets believe. You just have to sift through lots of words and garbage to find the points in the author's argument. It's literally addition.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.