[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a top of the generation student who could finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 551439691.jpg (213KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
551439691.jpg
213KB, 1024x732px
I used to be a top of the generation student who could finish every class task in 1/10 of the time it took the rest.

Sadly, certain inconveniences have thrown me into a life of wagecuckery from my comfy academical lifestyle and my brain has started to rot to the point that just now i have forgotten in which order a long division is made.

Where and how can i learn math and general knowledge to keep brainrot away?
>>
>>9078733

Khan Academy
MIT OCW
>>
>>9078742
is coursera any good or is it hit/miss depending on the teachers?
>>
>>9078733
>>9078742
>>9078749
MIT OCW is good, cousera depends greatly on the teacher, really what would probably work just to keep your mind sharp is some recreational math, fun problems made to keep you thinking.
>>
>>9078759
not op here posting the coursera question. had some princeton uni and univeristy of california courses on coursera and they were great. I used to to sudoku to keep me thinking but got a bit bored. started doing Nonograms now and they're a lot of fun.
http://www.puzzle-nonograms.com/
>>
>>9078742
>Khan Academy

Thought this was a normie meme, is it worth it?
>>
File: 1500925282091.jpg (102KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1500925282091.jpg
102KB, 620x372px
>>9078733
>Where and how can i learn math and general knowledge to keep brainrot away?
You never learnt any math otherwise you would know exactly what to do.
>>
>Go to booksale. Preferably a big one.
>Buy "outdated" math textbooks for literally pennies. There's no shame in picking up in basic algebra if you have to.
>Work through a section or two when you have the time.
>Keep good records of the work you've done for each section so you can see how you did it.
Enjoy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.