[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ei i got a legit question on academics, how the hell am i supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dahellbig.png (134KB, 377x446px) Image search: [Google]
dahellbig.png
134KB, 377x446px
ei i got a legit question on academics, how the hell am i supposed to solve a shit load of questions in no time, i mean like doing tests i get mostly a shit load of time consuming questions adding to that some questions that require some thinking, and all of that in a loud environment, louder to be a test taking class.
so the hell? am i missing something on how-to take tests?
>>
>>9075784
It's easy if you're not a brainlet
>>
>>9075784
The first thing you should do is fix that "loud environment" problem. Never have I seen a test taking class be loud in any way possible so there is definitely something weird there.

Anyway, to fix the time consuming problem the solution is simple: experience. After you read a problem you should be able to immediately jump in, not necessarily with a full solution in mind, but with an idea of how to start exploring the problem. This is really important. If you read a question and have to start slowly remembering what you know and see where you can go with the problem then you are doing something wrong. It should be like muscle memory. The moment you read a word in the problem it should start triggering memories so that immediately you are getting into the problem and how to solve it.

So yeah, practice more. git gud.
>>
Wait, are you complaining about the cacophony (loud chatteriness) of your environment? If so, that may be a problem extrinsic, or not pertaining to the inner quality of yourself.

Oh wait, letroll lol

Almost got me, bro!
>>
>>9075859
>>9075784
>louder to be a test taking class

Ahh, nevermind on the trolling part. I'd say to practice meditation: it can ameliorate the effects of environmental phenomena when you're trying to focus: i.e. it helps to build focus.

However, you could just, y'know, explain to everyone that you're taking a test, if there are people involved.

If it's machine-related, then yeah, dude, meditate. It'll alleviate the stress and bring an added calm when in chaotic environments.

There're even meditations prescribed solely to help one focus. Look around google, and if you find right concentration in the tipitaka via accesstoinsight.org, that may be the best way to gain full concentration. It's definitely helped me!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.