[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that lego structures do not exist as 'wholes'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: monkey (2).jpg (54KB, 340x338px) Image search: [Google]
monkey (2).jpg
54KB, 340x338px
Daily reminder that lego structures do not exist as 'wholes' and that they are just a bunch of legos put together.

Daily reminder that you do not exist as a 'whole' and that you are just a bunch of atoms put together.
>>
>>9075454
>someone violently killing OPs mom and strangling him with her intestines is just a unitary evolution in a quantum field theory
Wow how deep
>>
Doubt it.
It's counter intuitive to reality.
Emergent phenomena is rhetoric.
>>
File: 53.jpg (1MB, 3420x4300px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
1MB, 3420x4300px
>someone violently killing OPs mom and strangling him with her intestines is just a unitary evolution in a quantum field theory
Wow how deep

What did he mean by this ?
>>
>>9075454
Your mom exists as a 'hole' for lots of strange men on the weekend.
>>
>>9075482
Even if this were true I wouldn't mind as my mother doesn't really exist. 'She's' just a configuration of atoms.
>>
>>9075454
I remember that two years ago gorillaposting was all the rage.

This just feels bad now. I feel like you were a summerfag last year and saw all the kewl gorrilaposters xDDDD but then you had to go to school and now that it is summer again you have come back with your huge folder of old gorilla pictures and you think that gorillas are still in.

Either consider suicide, or consider lurking more so that you learn the culture better. Gorillas are SO 2015.
>>
File: 471589075.jpg (35KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
471589075.jpg
35KB, 408x612px
>I remember that two years ago gorillaposting was all the rage.

This just feels bad now. I feel like you were a summerfag last year and saw all the kewl gorrilaposters xDDDD but then you had to go to school and now that it is summer again you have come back with your huge folder of old gorilla pictures and you think that gorillas are still in.

Either consider suicide, or consider lurking more so that you learn the culture better. Gorillas are SO 2015.
>>
ok but what does this change
>>
Eat a stone and see if your body can absorb it, op.
>>
>>9075454
>thinking the thing you said was profound when you actually sound like a retard
>>
>>9075454
Daily reminder that taking a complex concept and simplifying it into a black and white analogy is the most efficient way of communicating one's stupidity
>>
>>9075501
Lol.
>>
>>9075454
It is important for people to go down both a solipsistic and nihilistic avenue, including their extremes. Deconstruction and reconstruction helps form a more coherent, honest, and well founded framework for reasoning.
>>
>>9075454
Daily reminder that your ontology is garbage and completely incompatible with complex systems.
>>
>>9076281
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.