[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do with a Physics degree? Im interested in learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6124.jpg (82KB, 833x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6124.jpg
82KB, 833x628px
What can you do with a Physics degree?

Im interested in learning the subject but have no idea what I can use it for
>>
>help high schoolers/undergrads with physics problems online while posting anime girl pics
>have deep discussions online with high schoolers/undergrads that post anime girl pics
>baselessly assume intellectual superiority online and irl
>become a researcher for $peanuts and no job security
>become a code monkey for $okay if you learn to code in your spare time
>become a financial bean counter for $many if you learn that stuff in your spare time and are in the top %
>return to mommy's basement and claim autismbux

The possibilities are endless!
>>
>>9075101
I wonder, if you work at a university as a researcher and you get paid basically regardless of your actual economic worth, does that count as autismbux?

Is academia just a big austismbux bank?
>>
>>9075060
The biggest use is to stroke your own e-cock on /sci/ and similar places.
Physicsfaggots are cancerous twats, your field is a joke, 50% of physicsfucktards acquired this "love" of physics by watching sci-fi bullshit shows, the other 50% acquired it because they got into atheism and eventually found out about Based Nigger Science Man and other hack pseuds. It's the cringiest most pop-sci field of all.
>>
>>9075107
In a way yes but at least around here funding is hard to come by and the only contracts given are ones that need to be renewed annually. So you really can't just leech off of that sweet, shitty researcher salary.
>>
>>9075101
>>9075108
wew, the edge.
>>
>>9075108
Actually, your comment made me cringe.
>>
>>9075060
Be a grad student slave to some professor who is going to steal all of your work with the false promise that you might be able to land a professorship yourself.
>>
>>9075060
'"THEY HAD A LOT OF SEX' Schoolboy who had unprotected sex with his physics teacher in an aeroplane loo on way home from an Africa trip bragged about sexts and carried on relationship at home, claims pal"
>>
>>9075252
Damn, I never had a female physics teacher and I would have loved to fuck my physics teacher simply because of the idea you know.

I think this is a good argument for diversity. We need female quotas so that I can satisfy all my fetishes. Do you know what bouncers are? Like in the night clubs? I want to fuck one, I just need one to have a vagina. We need a female quota for bouncers so I can fuck one. This is top priority in politics now, call Trump.
>>
>>9075060
You have to be retarded to major in physics. Double major in physics along with math and/or engineering.
>>
Recent graduate from a major uni. in a large American city.

Surveying those that graduated alongside myself (and in the previous Fall and previous Spring,) most went on to grad school (all were recipients of stipends and tuition wavers and so forth, if that was even in question.) One person I know went on to work at a insurance company as some type of analyst for a pretty decent salary, another is a programmer for some startup, and another somehow got a job in medical IT. A couple people also ended up at national labs and there's an additional one that is doing research at the uni. still, but isn't pursuing an advanced degree. Other than undergrads, I know a masters recipient who went to work for an engineering firm (he was actually fairly far through his PhD and said fuck it) and a PhD who also ended up in some type of business position, though I'm not sure on the specifics.

If you're in a smaller city or otherwise going to a smaller school, I doubt you'll have the same breadth of opportunity, however.
>>
>>9075060
Depends, if you can do it young enough, you might end up like...

>.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlJuwO0GDs

Basically just a multi purpose engineer without job experience, unless you got a plan to design something a bunch of engies are gonna build with you, like an evil citadel mega corp...

<.<
>>
You can become a clerk at a convenience store

You can become a shit shoveler

You can become a ditch digger

You can be a human toilet

You can be a human bomb testing device
>>
File: wrong.png (82KB, 332x498px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
82KB, 332x498px
>>9077031
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.