[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an idiot who was sent back two years into math during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rage.png (95KB, 497x609px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
95KB, 497x609px
I'm an idiot who was sent back two years into math during my freshman year of college.

I have my (summer) trig final tomorrow. How do I survive?
>>
METH attenuates all forms of retardation.

D O I T, just once, for the trig,
>>
just take some math amphetamines
>>
>>9074676
>>9074685
I have a feeling that this is actually a terrible idea. I already have coffee for my caffeine boost.

I know I'm stupid, but please don't take advantage of my dumb brain.
>>
>>9074670
>sent two years back in math
I don't understand this. Are you saying that you were proficient in calc 3+ back in high school but now can barely do trigonometry?
>>
>>9074737
I mean that after passing trigonometry back in high school I bombed the math placement test hard and ended up in a really embarrassing low-level math class with a lot of other people who were way smarter than me and shouldn't have been in there.

We joked that the test was rigged to get us sent back so we'd pay more money for classes, but the truth is that the placement test was just really difficult.

I was held back in middle school / junior high once, and in high school once (long story). I did well in calc and trig but once you bomb the test your ass is back doing basic math.

I've since taken two math classes in college, one was basically algebra and the second was just precalc. Now I'm in trig and I need a 40 on the final to pass with a C but I'm worried I'll fuck up again like usual.

I'm probably just going to end up changing my major to something that needs less math and science, but that would make me feel shitty for the rest of my life. Anyway sorry for the blogpost, I'm just going to fuck off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.