[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does psychology feel like a fucking waste of time? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: N0crDDV_d.jpg (55KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
N0crDDV_d.jpg
55KB, 545x545px
Why does psychology feel like a fucking waste of time? It's unbelievable boring. Really thinking about changing my major to something more appealing. I had the opportunity to take some physics and math classes in uni which I really liked so I'm thinking about majoring in one of this two.

Pic not related
>>
>>9074123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtaYDOm_DCg

If like math its better.
>>
>>9075527
I feel like this guy's advice is correct but at the end of the day it is misguided.

He seems to assume that everyone will be mature enough to put in the work that comes with a STEM degree, but we see this is not the case. College administratos are always trying to take math from the general curriculum and why is this? Because the fucking retards never pass the class. Do you really think these people could go through a STEM degree?

Sure they could make the "right" decision and major in STEM but then what? They will fail the same algebra class 5 times in a row, collecting debt and then they will quit college and off themselves.

I think this is a case where understanding brainlet psychology is important. I think it is better for a brainlet to go get a brainlet degree and at least get the actual fucking degree which puts you already on top of many people in terms of your marketability, than to waste doing something you are too irresponsible and retarded to do and end up empty handed. This is not even an issue of intelligence because we see people with a varied degree of intelligence graduate from the same programs. This is just a case of irresponsibility.

I mean, go to your nearest art major and look at his trendy hipster look, his retarded glasses and the way her daddy issues reflect on her make-up style and ask yourself. Could this person pass a first semester of engineering? Probably fucking not.
>>
File: 4chan aristocrat.jpg (334KB, 1161x869px) Image search: [Google]
4chan aristocrat.jpg
334KB, 1161x869px
>>9075545
He argues that brainlets shouldnt go to liberal art or social science degrees since theres no employability outside of things subsidized by the state. In this video he assumes that your not a brainlet.

Tfw brainlet.
>>
>>9075556
>In this video he assumes that your not a brainlet.

But that is like saying: Suppose this positive integer is negative.

Tell me, what kind of person even considers doing liberal arts degree and for that matter, lets add psychology and sociology into that. Who? Let me tell you who: brainlets. Absolute morons with no prospects. They will live, fuck and die like the cogs in the machine they are.

I watched the entire video and I liked his point about how his vietnamese friend did not go to parties and did not get laid in his college years. Do you really think your average art major Stacy could do this? I doubt it. And the reason I doubt it is that people who go into these easy majors tend to be people who are really stuck in mainstream culture. They get their idea of success from fucking twitter celebrities. And what do celebrities say?

>I HAVE SEX WITH 50000 GUYS EVERY DAY WOW PARTYYYYYY PARTYYYY DRUGS YEAAAAAAH

So these women (and men, but I associate brainlet degrees with women so bare with me) could never do the required sacrifices because they are already blinded by mainstream media.

I am not a psychologist but I read a lot of news and I think that this issue of mainstream media explains a lot of the problems in society. Another one that comes to my mind is the issue of black parents who leave their kids and wives. Why does this happen? Well think about, what kind of music do these low-income black adults listen?

>SMOKE WEED MY NIGGA FUCK BITCHES EVERY DAY. I BOUGHT A LAMBO YESTERDAY AND THEN FUCKED 50 BITCHES IN IT MY NIGGA THEN I SHOOT A NIGGA FOR NOTHING MY NIGGA

cont. (fucking limit)
>>
>>9075556
>>9075561
Cont:

So what happens with black adults who have an unexpected pregnancy? They are now tied to a wife and a future kid and they see that now they will never fuck 50 bitches in a lambo and shoot niggas, so they get depressed. They get depressed because mainstream media shaped the idea that the black man ideal is to fuck 50 bitches and shoot niggas. So if you are a black man who isn't fucking 50 bitches and shooting niggas then you are a failure. So what does the black man do? He leaves, because if he leaves his woman behind then he once again has a chance to fuck 50 bitches and shoot niggas.

A family man cannot fuck 50 bitches and shoot niggas.

The same thing happens with liberal arts people and real careers. People with real responsibilities and careers do not do drugs every night and have unprotected sex with strangers every weekend. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>9075561
>>9075563

Holy fukken lol
>>
>>9075561
>>9075563
I see your point.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.