[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the Riemann hypothesis you can take any combination of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: aloe.jpg (107KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
aloe.jpg
107KB, 750x663px
So with the Riemann hypothesis you can take any combination of real and imaginary and reduce it to zero in the real. Except for 1.

How is this acceptable. Obviously this doesn't follow modern continuity theory. This is a mathematical anomaly.

Please explain how we can claim this outside of mathematical analysis.
>>
>So with the Riemann hypothesis you can take any combination of real and imaginary and reduce it to zero in the real. Except for 1.

This isn't sensible.

The Riemann zeta function is one defined for all complex numbers, except for 1.

Riemann hypothesis says something about a particular subset of complex numbers.

Your sentence doesn't fit.
>>
>>9073536
just curious but what do you mean by
>reduce it to zero
>>
>>9073536
Anything with imaginary numbers I just pretend doesn't exist because it's based of sqrt(-1) which can' exist. I do think it is very cool how you can calculate an integral on the real line with it but other than that I just take it as a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I haven't taken much physics so maybe thats why I don't really like i
>>
i really want to stick my dick in there
>>
File: Phasor_Instrument.png (36KB, 801x384px) Image search: [Google]
Phasor_Instrument.png
36KB, 801x384px
>>9073625
It turns back up in control theory, quantum mechanics, AC circuit design, or really just any advanced application of waveform analysis.
>>
File: Aloe-vera-3.jpg (25KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Aloe-vera-3.jpg
25KB, 500x332px
aloe are cool plant
>>
File: AloeVera.jpg (277KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
AloeVera.jpg
277KB, 640x640px
>>9074084
>>9073924
On the first day, God said;
And let Aloe, the most fuckable of plants, be irresistible to anon, across all boards, until the end of time.

And so it was.
>>
>>9073536
>>9074084
>>9074111

why I want to drink this so bad?
>>
>>9074111
part of me thinks it'll really hurt because those look like spikes but another part of me doesn't care
>>
>>9074111
>>9074152
why do I want to fuck this so bad?
>>
>>9073625
You need to check out what a field extension is.

Or finite fields.

2=sqrt(-1) (mod 5)
3=sqrt(-1) (mod 5)
>>
>>9074587
what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>9073536
That looks delicious.
>>
>>9074673
-1 does have non-imaginary square roots if you choose a different field.

My example is in F_5 (the finite field with 5 elements)

2*2=4=-1 modulo 5
3*3=9=-1 modulo 5

Look that shit up
>>9074587
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.