[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read some interesting statistics on the sexual behaviour of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: marty feldman.jpg (53KB, 485x732px) Image search: [Google]
marty feldman.jpg
53KB, 485x732px
I read some interesting statistics on the sexual behaviour of girls in the Yanomamo tribe a few days ago.

In Yanomamo societies a girl is forbidden to have sex before menarche which usually happens at about 13-14 years of age. But the anthropologist Chagnon found that 2/3 of girls become sexually active before then at about 12 years of age.

It looks like these rules against sex before menarche are just as much social inventions as the age of consent in our societies, and just like in our societies they are often broken. It seems that girls have evolved to become sexually active slightly before menarche and the beginning of their fertility, which occurs about 2-3 years afterwards.

Why is this? What's the evolutionary purpose in being sexually active (and attractive) before becoming fertile? Is it something to do with the fact we form long-term relationships and that girls are often chosen as wives several years before they reach reproductive age? Maybe being sexually available and attractive gets male attention and incites them to compete for the females?
>>
>What's the evolutionary purpose in being sexually active (and attractive) before becoming fertile
but anon, those girls can become pregnant
>>
File: aroogila.png (149KB, 1090x335px) Image search: [Google]
aroogila.png
149KB, 1090x335px
>this pedo found that being a pedo is totally normal
>why is society so broken that i cant have sex with little girls?
>>
>>9065508
Tell it to the judge OP

I gave the same response when you made this thread yesterday
>>
stop it with these pedo threads
>>
>>9065612
yeah everyone knows pedo threads belong on >>>/his/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.