[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a presentation slides based off of this. Excuse the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170725_220112-01.jpg (2MB, 2622x3837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_220112-01.jpg
2MB, 2622x3837px
Making a presentation slides based off of this.

Excuse the writings and markings, but how do I make a diagram like the one in pic related? And how do I type in math notation and insert it into my slides?

Thinking of using slides.com or Google slides, which is better for something like this?
>>
>>9063749
latex beamer slides
>>
>>9063749

https://www.overleaf.com/
>>
>>9063778
>>9063784
Checked both of those out, and while I thank you guys for your suggestions, I find that latex is very difficult to deal with.

Not difficult in the sense that it is hard to learn, but that it is hard to work with. I couldn't find how the padding works. It is much easier for me to write something in HTML/css and position elements how I want.

So, how do I just make the diagram and put it into slides.com or Google slides?
>>
>>9063931
There's a latex package called tikz which is popular for making diagrams like the one shown, you can export to png then just load them wherever.

Otherwise if I'm making a quick flow chart or some shit I use dia which is passable for quick things and open source.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dia_(software)

Also most power point softwares support making graphics...
>>
>>9063784
>>9063778
>>9063958
Turns out I can make figures in slides

Here's the presentation tell me what you think
http://slides.com/therealnemis/two-dimensional-systems

Also please no doxx
>>
>>9063931
>I find that latex is very difficult to deal with.
>
>Not difficult in the sense that it is hard to learn, but that it is hard to work with.
congrats, you might be retarded
>>
>>9065246
Have you ever tried to make an actual presentation in beamer?

It is orders of magnitude worse than PowerPoint. At least in PP you can drag your pictures and text around, good luck getting the formatting just right in beamer without spending hours on it.
>>
>>9065261
yes, i made every presentation for 4 years of uni in beamer. again, you might be retarded. after doing it once you understand all the syntax well enough to do whatever you want

>It is orders of magnitude worse than PowerPoint.
are you an engineer?
>>
>>9065265
I'm not OP. But, as a physicist, I choose PP over beamer any day.
Even my colleague, who was a die-hard beamer fan, switched to PP because he got tired of the bullshit.
All the physicists at the lab use PP, otherwise nothing would get done since there are multiple meetings for all sorts of working groups every week and you have only an hour to throw together some slides.
>>
>>9065272
>as a physicist
ah, okay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.