[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When in class, should you answer all questions presented, correct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1263844823422.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
1263844823422.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
When in class, should you answer all questions presented, correct people and show your full brain power; or should you keep quite to yourself, think alone and listen to brainlets talk?
>>
Sit quietly and laugh internally at brainlets
>>
you should show your full brain power.
>>
Just answer after other people have failed ro respond, to reassure the teacher that there's still some hope for humanity, while not looking like a dick
>>
>>9059453
this
>>
>>9059375
No mercy
>>
>>9059453
Only correct answer desu

Nothing worse than saying a wrong answer though
>>
>>9059453
This, unless the question being asked is something you genuinely care about and want to begin discussion on.
>>
>>9059375
you should, but do it very carefully because you could be wrong and you should be plain and reasonable instead of a dick about it

you should ask questions about what specifically you are uncertain about
>>
File: Down-syndrome-man.jpg (35KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Down-syndrome-man.jpg
35KB, 450x300px
>>9059375
be sure to ask several questions each lecture if possible, and also raise your hand to make relevant comments. your peers will grow to admire you as you humble them with your intellect.
>>
>>9059375

I believe in shutting the fuck up, you can't win in this situation.

you always make a fool of yourself

I've blown off classes I hate by just putting in my headphones in and reading a textbook. Doing this, I've been able to test out of many hard classes.
>>
Laugh internally and cringe at brainlets trying way too hard to understand a simple concept.
>>
File: tfw 2smart4cartoons.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 2smart4cartoons.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
You should talk as much as possible giving retarded answers on purpose, still acing the test and graduating with honors.
>>
Scoff as loudly as possible at any attempted answer to let people know how inferior they are to you, always try to answer every question after that but always answer it wrong.
>>
>>9059375
Kind of depends on the class. In your lower tier classes like your gen eds and your freshmen and sophomore major classes I'd just stay quiet. When you start getting much deeper into the subject matter later on in your degree I'd be more vocal because it can actually add to the lecture and help others struggling with the content. Let's be honest here, if you actually get to your upper tier classes it should be obvious that you are not some autist trying to show off but rather that you have a good conceptual understanding of the material and will likely ask intelligent questions related to said material.
>>
>>9059453
>>9060036
thanks m8s
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.