[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> So you decide you want to make a mini star > put some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wut do.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wut do.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
> So you decide you want to make a mini star
> put some hydrogen gas and helium into a jar
> put in a box of dry ice and bricks
> put box in freezer
> wait about 4 days
> open box
> you made a fucking black hole!

What would you do in this situation?
>>
>>9057432
>Shit posting

The physicists at the Hadron collider have already made black holes, they're only seen for an instantaneous measure of time because they're really fucking small.
>>
>>9057432
*unzips dick*
>>
>>9057455

> shfifty shfive

your dick would be an endless pencil dick though if you stuck it in, you'd probably have to cut it off because it would come out
>>
> you got a cold jar with gaseous CO2
>>
>>9057449
Over at the GSI Heavy Ion Collider they are working towards colliding extremely heavy ions, like Uranium nuclei. This is particularly interesting because the center of mass energies are now approaching the limit for a self-sustaining black hole, unlike the ones seen at the LHC that haven't reach the critical radius and radiate away.
>>
>>9057460
woah you know how black holes work?
Radical stuff man
>>
>>9057468

> What's to stop the Koreans from sending a a nuke there and essentially cracking open the containment and ultimately having it suck everything up? ~ /pol/
>>
>>9057432
I'd eat it of course
>>
>>9057432
>> So you decide you want to make a mini star
>> put some hydrogen gas and helium into a jar
>> put in a box of dry ice and bricks
>> put box in freezer
Does this actually do anything?
>>
I'd seal the jar really tight
>>
>>9057683

my guess is is might make some pressure that would make the glass crack a little if you took the jar out of the freezer and let it warm up before you opened it, ain't stopping anyone from trying to make the mini star though.
>>
>>9057468
please no 2008 shitstorm again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.