[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if homosexuality is genetic, why do homosexuals still exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473540499376.jpg (109KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
1473540499376.jpg
109KB, 1280x721px
if homosexuality is genetic, why do homosexuals still exist? since they cannot have offspring shouldn't evolution have wiped them out?
>>
>>9055726
i guess the first thread didnt have the answers you want so you have to create a new one?
>>
homosexuality isn't genetic, why do you think so many people turn gay in prison?
>>
>>9055728
being raped =/= turned gay
>>
>>9055730
only one of them isn't consenting, so at least one is gay
>>
>>9055726
Homosexuality is not genetic, it is social.

Statistics shows that the nth boy you have has higher chances of being gay than the (n-1)th boy you have. The mechanism that was proven to explain this was that when you are born and you see how many men your family already has, it is subconciously triggered in you that if you were hetero, your family would have too much competition to find mates in the nearby area (remember we used to live in small tribes) so you instead become gay and then you help the men in your family get women instead of compete with them.

Another factor is status. In a society where gay people are seen as better or superior than heterosexual people, more people will subconciously start becoming gay because these people actively believe they are superior, and a way to explain their superiority would be by becoming gay so they just naturally become gay to reap the benefits. This new mechanism is mostly a 21st century construct as now we even see gay children born to single-child families. Families are seeing their first and only kid become gay and this is simply because of the environment. For example, imagine if we lived in a society where people who dyed their hair purple were seen as superior. Everyone would dye their hair purple.

So homosexuality is completely social and that is why it keeps existing. There will always be family with too many kids, and as long as liberals exist there will always be regions of the world where gay people are seen as better humans.
>>
>>9055749
2/10

Troll or do you really believe this? None of it is true.
>>
>>9055730
>being raped =/= turned gay
Are you implying all prison sex is rape?
>>
>>9055762
obviously not but you can have sex with another man without being gay, also not everyone is having sex in prison
>>
>>9055726

I only wish gay acting people would not exist. I hate faggy men.
>>
>>9055838
>you can have sex with another man without being gay
>>
>>9055762
it is social. he's right about gays being seen better thus more people become gay, and he's right that the more boys a woman has the higher the likelihood that the youngest will be gay. this is not because of competition and family and shit but it was proven by statistics. i can't be arsed now to post links now but feel free to look it up. one more thing tho, apparently researchers in this study deduced that it was due to biochemical changes as well but i personally think they're a bunch of faggots trying to justify gays
>>
>>9055726
If homosexuality isn't detrimental to an organism's health, then why do adult men instinctively think gay sex is gross unless they've been taught tolerance(read: brainwashed)? Why did humans evolve an instinctive aversion to gay sex?
If you can't use evolution to defend faggotry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.