[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be TA >midterm exams coming up for the undergrad brainlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (320KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1000x600px
>be TA
>midterm exams coming up for the undergrad brainlets
>get a copy of the exam paper from my prof to double check typos
>mfw its super easy but brainlets still would struggle on it
>suddenly have a devilish idea
>anonymously release the exam paper answers on the undergrad's physics forums
>they are all wrong answers but brainlets wouldn't know
>mfw 70% of the class fell for it and fails
>>
File: jeopardy[1].jpg (79KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy[1].jpg
79KB, 594x395px
What is "things that never happened"?

Potent Potables for 500
>>
>>9048398
jesus christ I hope this is true
>>
>>9048398
I know this isn't true but I really want it to be.
>>
>>9048398
this would just look bad on you/your professor more than anything. You're shooting yourself in the foot
>>
>>9048398
I believe it.
>>
File: 1498781441815.gif (315KB, 234x159px)
1498781441815.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>screw over noobies
>discouraging people from being interested in your field by failing them as quickly as possible

its one thing to have academic rigor, its another to just purposely scare people away from your discipline because of your micropenis insecurity.

anyway this is b8, so who cares
>>
>>9048590
Not OP but this mentality is retarded. The only OP hurt are people who willingly copy for their exams. And he only hurt a subset of these students: the ones too fucking stupid to even validate a solution.

I mean, if you are given a solution it should be super easy to check if the solution is correct. It is actually easier to check a solution is correct than to come up with the solution yourself. But these students did not do even the bare minimum of double checking. They deserve to fail because they are a cancer in the system only looking to get a paper that says "You graduated" and don't give a fuck about the subject.
>>
>>9048398
If you can't do, TA.
>>
>>9048616
I agree, i have seen far too many cases of "lol who cares for learning rite guiz?" in college. Im glad they get fucked over.
>>
>>9048550
>He thinks a professor's ability to teach has any bearing on his reputation as a scientist
>>
>>9048789
not the scientist reputation, but the teaching reputation. I suppose once is probably not a big deal but if a professor has a huge percentage of the class not passing constantly it looks really bad on their teaching ability.
>>
>>9048815
>Q: Why did so many of your students fail this year?
>A: Someone posted fake solutions to the test online, and 70% cheated.

Nobody's going to blame the professor for that.
>>
>>9048821
lol fair point, fuck em
>>
File: 1500421639692.png (594KB, 723x749px)
1500421639692.png
594KB, 723x749px
>>9048821

KEKETH
>>
>>9048662

It's even worse: this tier of brainlet are largely responsible for the deflation of degrees, the dumbing down of course material/major requirements, and increased cost of education.

They go to college because they either want to make money or their parents expect them to, not to master an academic discipline. It's all about >Le college experience so young and free xdddddd!. Not the rigorous self improvement university is supposed to be for
>>
>>9049319
Much of this behaviour is inadvertedly encourage in high school in my opinion. I have come across teachers who claim that "its all about having a degree".

I mean, its a given that you are better of with a college degree than without it, but that way of thinking is what motivates dumbfucks into career paths that are perceived as "easy" or "lucrative" while having clearly no interest in said career.
>>
Yeah having a degree makes your life easier but it meant putting in the hard work to get it. The journey not the destination.
>>
My prof would just fail everyone who has the same wrong answer far too often.
>>
>>9048590
The people who would fall for this would never amount to anything because they're retarded.
Eat shit piss-brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x242px
>>9049319

Can confirm. I was forced into studying physics by my parents because of it being a "reputable major".

I hate my life and think about suicide everyday.
>>
>>9049972
>The people who would fall for this would never amount to anything because they're retarded

Plenty of people I know who cheated in exams are working in well paid jobs in banking and consulting.

Society does not reward you for being an honest goy
>>
>>9049977
Your friends are probably Jewish and got the job because their rabbi put in a good word.
>>
>>9048616
this. a similar thing happened to our class in high school.
>some students break into classroom and steal exam
>whole class gets answers, including me
>did it like retards so teacher knew
>get to exam
>teacher changed all questions in subtle ways
>massive number of students just blindly used the methods and answers in the answers they memorized
>all of the got disciplinary actions against them
That was the most fun exam ever, looking around and seeing some people realize its different and panicking, and asking the really retarded people bragging how they will get 100 'Oh, so you noticed it was different from the leaked one?', and watching their face drop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.