[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a scientific standpoint, why do people lose control of better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1477624838301.jpg (452KB, 1598x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1477624838301.jpg
452KB, 1598x1189px
From a scientific standpoint, why do people lose control of better judgement when they are "horny?"
(i.e. what evolutionary advantage is that supposed to provide?)
>>
>>9047612
Reproduction.

Just think about it. If we were very rational we actually wouldn't want to have kids. That's why during sex we don't think in nothing else than enjoy something that results in procreation.
>>
>>9047612
Are you even human? It makes you have sex, which is kind of an evolutionary advantage.
See, it goes against your better judgment to shag someone because then they're hanging around all the time and annoying you, or they're your boss's wife or something. But then you get horny and logic goes away and nine months later evolution happened.
Did I get trolled? You didn't follow the proper format, so I took your post seriously.
>>
>>9047624
yes you got trolled
>>
The people with more stoical temperaments who could overcome the impulse to have sex didn't have as many offspring.
>>
File: fpcry.jpg (72KB, 316x300px) Image search: [Google]
fpcry.jpg
72KB, 316x300px
>>9047626
>>
>>9047612
Think of your brain as two separate entities. The first entity is type 1, and it controls your automated processes and is responsible for what some might call "instincts." The second entity is type 2, and it's responsible for your ability to reason through complex problems, but the downside is when type 2 is in control, your brain must exert significantly more effort. As a result, type 1 is more often in control and type 2 is only called upon to take the wheel in cases where type 1 can't resolve the issue at hand.

Type 1 will sometimes override and resist handing the reigns to type 2, and he's also a horny little bugger, and thus you get post-ejaculation regret. Type 1 is also responsible for many car accidents, computation errors, etc.

Source: Thinking Fast and Slow
>>
>>9047655
Type 1 is also responsible for all those grammatical errors and me misnaming System 1 and System 2
>>
>>9047627
This
>>
>>9047624
Every OP which contains "scientific" or a variation thereof is either a troll or a complete retard

sage
>>
>>9047655
Type 2 is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Type 1 is a twisted fucking psychopath.
>>
>>9047627
This
>>
File: 1500404305911.jpg (161KB, 747x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1500404305911.jpg
161KB, 747x1120px
this is the phenotype that Ashkenazi women crave
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.