[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was lost in the woods and I followed my compass north, where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: grid-7x2.jpg (24KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
grid-7x2.jpg
24KB, 512x341px
If I was lost in the woods and I followed my compass north, where would I end up?
>>
>>9045943
You would end up unconsciously walking down hill, until you ended up in the bottom of a valley and realized that you are lost.
>>
North of where you started.
>>
>>9045943
Assuming you compass is correct, you would move north.
>>
The North of Canada.

At least Canada is relevant at something.
>>
your compass will ensure you are always pointing magnetic north and do not accidentally start going backwards, you would hit a road in your road network eventually which you can follow until you find a road sign or get raped by hicks
>>
>>9045943
North. If you managed to live long enough to get close to the pole you would end up walking around in an endless circle.
>>
In the magnetic south.
>>
File: flat-earth-map.png (100KB, 517x515px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-map.png
100KB, 517x515px
>>9045943
In the center of the world.
>>
>>9045943
Against a tree trunk.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
You would eventually run into somebody walking south and get stuck
>>
>>9045943
Canada
>>
>>9045943
you would eventually walk into the arctic ocean assuming you werent blocked by any other barriers along the way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.