[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a /biz/ness man score with a /sci/entist girl? Do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 9878988798472394.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9878988798472394.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How does a /biz/ness man score with a /sci/entist girl? Do i break the ice by wipping out my pdf of a Brief History of Time? Do they attend astronomy club?
>>
File: 987899878988798472394.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
987899878988798472394.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>png
my bad
>>
>>9041990
I suggest you give up this wild dream. I have experience with STEM girls I can tell you that they fall into three categories and no category is really date-able. Perhaps two of the three are fuckable, but they say to never stick your dick in crazy and you should follow that advice.

Type 1:
The fat and ugly girl. The only reason she is "smart" is because she had no friends or partners in her life so all she could do was study for school. Her IQ is actually pretty low but through repetition she has gotten to the level where she can get a bachelors degree in STEM.

You don't want to fuck these simply because they are fat and ugly and as every lonely, fat and ugly person is, she has a huge superiority complex that will piss you off when you realize she is just a highly trained brainlet.

Type 2:
The girl who used to be really fat but in college got thin through starvation. They are just like Type 1 in the sense that they never had friends because they were fat and nobody liked them and they have low IQs, but through self-hatred she managed to get thin and now she is technically fuckable.

The problem is that this is the first time in her life that men pay attention to her, so she is going mad with that power. She is a complete slut. She takes in every cock that walks in front of her. You could fuck her, but you shouldn't date her unless you want to get cheated on. And if you are going to fuck her, do not treat her nicely because then she is will get attached to you, you will go out for like 2 months and then she will cheat on you with your best friend.

cont. for type 3
>>
>>9042006
Cont:

Type 3: The cute STEM girl

This one actually had friends and people who wanted to fuck her in her childhood, so she being smart is not a result of loneliness. Her IQ is actually high (for a woman, read about distributions).

The problem is in the God complex these bitches have. She is not only smart, but she is also sexy. This means that she has lived an easy life in which she could just go out every weekend and fuck 5 dudes and get drunk as fuck, but then come monday and take a test like nothing had happened. They think they are superior to everyone because they always heard their Stacey friends talking about how hard it was to pass a math test, specially after a party. Plus she also feels superior because compared to the other smart kids at her school, she also had huge social power from her having a vagina.

She is used to abuse this power, and specially abuse people around her. These people are fucking maniacs I tell you. I did not mean god complex in an ironic sense. Do you know how /pol/ talks about the superior Aryan race? Well, that is how these women perceive themselves. They are above you and everyone in their minds.

If you catch her drunk at a party you may be able to fuck her, but odds are she will try to sue you for raping her because that is how she is. These type of women usually have huge contempt for men. This is because the only people who can top her intellectually are men, and this makes her angry because that contradicts her belief that she is a superior being.
>>
>>9042006
>>9042010
So I guess there are no regular looking, non-mental ones?
>>
>>9042070
Nope, they are all ugly and/or have huge superiority complexes.

This is what happens when we tell the smart girls that they are special for being smart.
>>
File: C-bXkIxV0AEZMRS.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-bXkIxV0AEZMRS.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
>>9042006
>>9042010
thanks for the detailed answer anon. Will probably still try to waifu one till she cheats on me though. Better get it out of my system.

What career fields have the best girls then in your opinion?
>>
>>9042088
I would say biology, some normal women actually get into bio. You know, the bitches that always talk about how cute animals are and shit. They are stupid, but they are normal and that is good enough.

That said, watch out for
>The depressed and suicidal pre-med bio people
>the type I and type II bitches roaming biology
>the drug addicts who got into STEM because their daddy forced them
>>
>>9041990
The problem is that all of the 20 stem girls I know (I went to a math camp when I was 16 that was 50/50 split between genders and we all have each other on facebook) are complete normies. They do shit like bake and run marathons as hobbies, so you aren't going to find them in your "Le quirky nerd girl xD" clubs.

I have seen stem girls at math camp, stem, my job, and on dating websites occasionally , so i don't think you have an easy way to find them if you are out of the STEM world.
>>
>>9042094
Thats cool. My best female friend was into biology! Oh yeah, one more question: how do you know all this cheating shit? Have your STEM friends been through it multiple times?
>>9042111
Yeah, i know engineer girls are just regular females too. But being surrounded by business all the time just makes feel like the grass is greener on the other side.
>>
File: panda unrelated.jpg (762KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
panda unrelated.jpg
762KB, 1024x768px
>How does a /biz/ness man score with a /sci/entist girl?
Take an interest in her field of study. As in, ask her about her research and actually listen and try to understand even if it's complex and technical.
People who go into hard sciences tend to define themselves by their intellectual interests and pursuits. Showing that you care and respect that aspect of them will earn you some points.
>>
>>9042119
Female best friend? What?
>>
>>9041990
>business
I thought sociopaths were popular with cunts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.