[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be like ramunajan? I'm also indian, with a horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 290x174px
How to be like ramunajan? I'm also indian, with a horrible environment.

I'm more handsome but I think old Ramu's got the mental advantage. Is determination enough, or does genetics determine everything?
>>
>>9040274
>I think ramu's got the mental advantage
that's probably a slight understatement, the man was unreal
>>
>>9040275
I was being sarcastic, the guy was a joke. Definitely on the level of Euler, Gauss
>>
>>9040274
>Is determination enough, or does genetics determine everything

Determination can bring you far, but you will need genetics and talent to become the cream of the crop like Ramanujan.

If you had to ask this question, then no, you cannot be like him.
>>
>>9040274
Have you studied advanced Mathematics already? you should fundamentally understand everything that mathematics attempts to accomplish innately if you want to make it even to the crappy PhD student level.
>>
So how many of you would trade his intelligence for a mug like that? You'd be one of the best in history, but probably die a virgin, unless you marry your cousin or something
>>
>>9040284
Lol, even the PhD student is considered mediocre? Dude, I have a hard time adding 76 to 53. I'm literally the definition of average, but my knowledge of math KS belie average.

So... Seppuku?
>>
>>9040287

The only way to restore your honor is to immediately commit Sudoku
>>
File: 1428340536687.jpg (470KB, 1000x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1428340536687.jpg
470KB, 1000x1515px
>I'm also indian

Then your probability for being intelligent is extremely low, unfortunately. The average IQ in your country is less than 90.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>9040322
But India does have a billion people, and maybe half of them never even get educated. Who knows how many geniuses have died cleaning up cow poop
>>
>>9040322
india is demographically very diverse. there are some populations that tend to be very smart, like the parsee for example are kind of like the ashkenazim of india
>>
Satyendra Bose better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.