[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear /sci/ what's the safest way to kill myselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ore.png (318KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ore.png
318KB, 640x480px
dear /sci/

what's the safest way to kill myselves
thanks in advance
>>
shotgun to head

get some practice first though
>>
>>9039577
These questions belong to /adv/ or /r9k/, not /sci/
>>
>>9039587
why?
>>
>>9039592
They are the experts in suicide topics.

But you'll have to deal with the self-loathing.
>>
>>9039592
Killing yourself has nothing to do with science or math... you're requesting something.

>>9039581
Yea but that's messy and you have a chance of disfiguring your face.

OP, you're better off just devoting your life to something and being useful. If you want to kill yourself, go to Mexico, do a shit tonne of cocaine and fuck some hookers.
If that don't put a smile on your face, join the US Army.
>>
>>9039602
I'm not him (check thread IPs) but it's easy for you to say. What if OP is a crippled guy? Or he has some mental illness? Or is just too depressed to get out of bed? Would your advice of "putting a smile on the face and joining the army", "devoting your life to something and being useful" work?
>>
old age
>>
>>9039616
And what we are going to do?

I'm pretty sure that lots of people have committed suicide after asking for tips in 4chan on some boards.

But what can we do about it? We are all anons, we could only be making shitposting, we know nothing about anyone.

So, in light that a possible human being is about to kill himself without me being capable of doing fucking nothing I will make fun of the fact.
>>
>>9039616
he's not a cripple unless you consider being a psychotic retard a crippling disability. every couple of weeks, he'll make this thread every single day. Assuming he's not a troll, he thinks he has brain worms and wants to kill himself painlessly before they take control of his mind.

if he's American he's eating my fucking tax dollars so I hope he offs himself soon
>>
Don't do it, OP. Even if you have a <130 IQ, it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1340258971239.png (36KB, 434x692px) Image search: [Google]
1340258971239.png
36KB, 434x692px
>>9039577
Non-meme answer
>>
>>9039968
that's assuming you pay any tax dollars
for what?
working at the cafe at your university as a work/learn thing?
all my grants are private investors and i'm still working on them, and have people to pass them on to
believe me i don't touch a taxpayer dollar
if i did have any proper form of healthcare this might not be a problem in the first place

i reap no benefits
i'm a private contractor who pays the full FICA tax by myself, not like an employee who pays half of it

i already have it chosen where my dollars are going after i die, and trust me, not one of them are your dollars.
>>
>>9039577
Has anyone said triple integrals yet?
>>
>>9039577
did that cat agree to conversion therapy?
>>
>>9039577
You can't die and be safe at the same time
>>
>>9040093
Few, if any, helium gas tanks are "pure" helium gas tanks, most are a mixture with air. I'm not sure if it was a decision out of Economic needs or a safety concern.

You need another inert gas like nitrogen, but some places require some kind of license to buy tanks of that stuff.

>>9040296
MIND=BLOWN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.