[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I told you I have access to a highly confidential cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: g7wyBOXLAN0.jpg (58KB, 604x444px) Image search: [Google]
g7wyBOXLAN0.jpg
58KB, 604x444px
Hello 4chan,

I've been working here for a while now
>20 weeks
But only recently did I overhear that this place is highly confidential
>nobody else in the world other than a few key people know about the shit going down here

basically they're about to cure cancer

thoughts?
>>
There is absolutely no point in keeping such a lab secret. GTFO larper.
>>
>>9037788
Its a UCLA laboratory and it's not a fucking secret retard
>highly confidential =/= secret
>>
>basically they're about to cure cancer
No, they won't.
>>
>>9037796
I've been told they're up for the nobel prize
>>
Based on OP's replies, are you a fucking cleaner?
>>
>>9037807
No but I don't want to say what I am
>just in case (((they))) read this
>>
>>9037786
You posted this same thread on /biz/, what do you want to hear here? That the cure for cancer isn't even possible and you are lying?
>>
>>9037794
highly confidential == secret
if something is confidential, you need a secret clearance
if you don't need a secret clearance, it's not confidential.
t. government contractor
>>
>>9037794
>hurrrr it's CONFIDENTIAL because there is a lock on the doors and only few people have a key
>>
>>9037812
Well at least on /biz/ i'm having a fucking conversation
>I put "thoughts?" on the bottom

"what do you want to hear here?"
I don't want to hear anything in particular, just thought some people might find it interesting?

>>9037820
>>9037826
okay yeah, you're right, confidential and secret are like exactly the same. I just think secret is like between 1 person idk. Whatever, fuck semantics.
>>
>>9037786
>cure cancer
If you're going to attempt some kind of elaborared bait at least do some basic research beforehand????
>>
>>9037828
We're pretty skeptical here, so we would like to have some evidence that you are actually telling us the truth and you are working on a highly confidential cancer laboratory.

We can't take seriously the first clown that shows up and claims to be in a very confidential thing without evidence.
>>
>>9037837
well this is what I am thinking

>there are MANY desktops around with vital info on them
So I just get some research off of them with the power of "technology"
And then that will prove it and then bada-bing bada-boom see you in the next thread.
>>
>>9037786
they've been fooling you anon
>>
>>9037846
Ok, show us that "vital info" before you go.
>>
I guess a lab can be "confidential" in order to hide the kind of research they are actually doing in order to don't lose their edge to another group that simply mimics what they are doing and shit out a rushed research on the same stuff.

BUT
>But only recently did I overhear that this place is highly confidential
The level of "confidentiality" is so high that they forgot to tell you about that for 20 weeks even though you work in that lab?
>basically they're about to cure cancer
this is not the kind of statement I would expect from an expert about cancer, unless we are living in a scifi story and they managed to make some incredible discovery about targeted drug delivery or some other nanoscience applied to medicine shit.
>>
>>9037786
>>about cure cancer
Yup sounds like we got ourselves an undergrad boys
>>
>>9037786
let me guess- with chemotherapy
>>
>>9037786
of which kind lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.