[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there /sci/ if you're smart as you say I have a math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: kek.jpg (32KB, 544x533px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32KB, 544x533px
Hello there /sci/ if you're smart as you say I have a math problem for you. Don't worry it'll be trivial for you if you're actually smart and no wannabe smart. So, here comes the problem:

Twenty random cards are placed in a row all face down. A turn consists of taking two adjacent cards where the left one is face up and the right one can be face up or face down and flipping them both. Show that this process must terminate. (with all the cards facing up).

And for you who will say it's my homework. No it isn't. So waiting for your answers. Good luck. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>9031686
>A turn consists of taking two adjacent cards where the left one is face up and the right one can be face up or face down and flipping them both.

not clear to me... so first turn you flip the left one then you flip both?
>>
>>9031686
you can't do anything first turn you brainlet
>>
>>9031692
Sorry for mistake. When you turn one card you turn other card to the right of that card you just turned. Example:
You have two face down cards, when you turn one to the left, up you must turn other card too.
>>
>>9031708
I guess my question is too hard for your brain. And you're calling me brainlet.
>>
>>9031723
>my problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYAahN1G8Y8
>>
>>9031718
so do you only turn over face up cards after the first turn?
>>
>>9031727
Kek. The fuck? One of my classmates gave me that question. I guess he found it there.
>>
>>9031729
You turn one card and it doesn't matter if the card to the right is face up or down, you turn it.
>>
>>9031686
well lets not look at this as cards, think of it as a binary code with the face downs as 1s and the fac eups as 0s
>>
>>9031735
>Answer is in comments.
>Copying exact word from it
I want to die.
>>
>>9031734
>>9031723
you're a fucking idiot and can't even get your question right
this second question is just flip the first, third, fifth, etc

idiot
>>
>>9031742
Man.... calm your tits.
>>
File: kek.jpg (4KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4KB, 345x146px
>>9031739
topkek and you said picture unrelated
>>
>>9031745
fuck off
first question is impossible because you can't write
and second question is retarded even my shit could solve it
and you even respond with a fucking smug attitude when called a brainlet for posting shit
fuck off, never post again
>>
>>9031761
Kek. Why the fuck are you so mad? Calm your shit down otherwise you can't think clearly.
>>
>>9031766
fUcK oFf
>>
>>9031769
Pff....
>>
>It's another Intro to Probability Theory student posting a homework problem he's really proud of solving
>He didn't even copy it down properly

Still better than -1/12 threads
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.