[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i fell for the STEM meme >tfw spent years going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498337001324.png (253KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498337001324.png
253KB, 645x773px
>tfw i fell for the STEM meme
>tfw spent years going to uni
>tfw my friends didn't go to school and are earning similar wages working for the government

why did i waste so many years of my life
>>
>>9027747
sh-shut up OP dont make me regret my decisions!
>>
>>9027747

you thought you would get money by studying science?

you are retarded, respect from peers and knowledge is more important
>>
>>9027747
Government jobs are boring as shit desk jobs though.
They are the equivalent of student jobs at college.
They won't be happy.
>>
>>9027761
It's not like every stemfag is flying around in experimental jetpacks though.
>>
>>9027747
blog thread?
>get scholarship in a spic country
>can't stand rich kids so don't want to go to private uni, the private universities without rich kids are shit tier (I know, all spic universities are shit tier but still)
>can't stand communists and public universities in spic countries are full of them
wat do?
>>
>>9027781
Yeah but if you are really passionate about what you do, you won't have a problem showing up to work from time to time.
>>
>>9027747
>he fell for the "Scientists make a lot of money" meme
another life falls to fox news and breitbart.
>>
>>9027747
Dont worry, they're going to hit the wall once they want into a position that requires a degree. It just needs some time.
>>
>>9027783
Nigga UNAM ain't that bad. Rich kids are a lot more insufferable but if you are good with people u are set.
>>
>>9027747

you may need multiple stem degrees, if you pick the "wrong" one and expect science to be inherently lucrative then lol. number of programs are like, grooming for perpetual academics as opposed to real work. if you don't have some sort of vision of what you want out of your degree, you should know at the very least what options are available to you with your choice and what level of degree you'll need for that. maybe you did these things and this is still the outcome
>>
>>9027783
Read Marx
>>
>>9027747
Literally this.
Being art isn't enough, unless you're also ambitious don't waste your time on STEM.
>>
>>9028633
smart*
>>
You'll make more money eventually AND you won't be a public-sector leech.

You'll be fine :)

Plus you could always get a masters or PhD.
>>
>>9028580
/sci/ is full of brainlets that wouldn't be able to grapple with the science of marxism
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.