[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 46

File: satracialgapfigure.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
29KB, 276x315px
Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?

Are the /sci/ mods that cucked?
>>
>>9026920
We have too many left wing moralfags on this board. They get triggered if you point niggers are fucking stupid.
>>
>>9026920
>Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?
[citation needed]
I see two or three of these threads a week.

You DO understand they're containment threads, for when the /pol/tards leave their fuzzy hugbox, right?
>>
>>9026938
This

>B-but it's ALL because of a few hundred years of muh slavery and oppression.

The tens of thousands of years of evolutionary divergence did nothing
>>
>>9026945
>Maybe if I immediately resort to personal attacks then reality will go away
>>
>>9026945
>I see two or three of these threads a week.
there is much more than that
>>
>>9026938
>>9026946
ok, lets have a discussion. Clearly you are superior. Now what do you want to do with that information?
>>
>>9026950
Yeah but they get deleted because muh political correctness
>>
>>9026951
Resegregate society
>>
File: 1423791347299.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1423791347299.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>9026920
Let's say we prove once and for all that genetic divergence is responsible for these differences. What do we do with that information? I'm not really against the discussion but the implications of this are dangerous, I think that's why people are hesitant to talk about it. Personally I think IQ isn't a perfect measurement of intelligence, and that environmental factors are enough to change that IQ score significantly. Its irresponsible to assume that genetic divergence is the sole actor here, and this is also why personally I'm against eugenics, because we'll end up selecting for arbitrary traits that have deleterious effects down the road.
>>
>>9026948
>>Maybe if I immediately resort to personal attacks then reality will go away
a) What personal attack?
b) What reality?
The truth is, /pol/itical discussion belongs on a different board.
Sure, everything ultimately relates to /sci/ence and math, but that shouldn't be an excuse for shitting up the board with everything you want to bait the smart kids with.
>What's the evolutionary advantage of liking MLP?
>What does science have to say about deviant sexual practices?
>Scientifically speaking, what's the best brand of anal lube?
>>
>>9026954
This is why these discussions get deleted. Maybe contribute with a real answer next time chief.
>>
>>9026920
>Source: The College Board
No such college board report exists that contains this chart.
>>
>>9026958
>What personal attack?

>/po/tards

>What reality?

That race is a factor in intelligence

Last I checked evolution was part of the scientific arena
>>
>>9026969
https://www.brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/
>>
>>9026957
end affirmative action and all other forms of equity legislation.
If there are jobs that are best suited for people with high intelligence -which i think we can both agree is obvious- then intelligence testing should be a standard for entry. as it stands right now, intelligence testing is illegal for hiring purposes in the US, presumably because of X-ism.
IQ isn't perfect, but that's not to say it isn't very good. it's the single most reliable, repeatable and predictive measure taken from scientific psychology - which is no surprise since it's survived nearly 100 years.
there is no evidence to suggest that environment can increase IQ, only that malnutrition, sleep deprivation, abuse etc can lower it.
>>
>>9026965
It is a real answer and it would solve a LOT of problems
>>
>>9026951
cuz all research has to have pragmatic goals in mind rite?!? xD
>>
>>9026970
>What personal attack?
>/po/tards
If you're not a /pol/tard, that's not attacking you. I certainly never said you were.
And if you _are_ /pol/tard, then go back to your shitty containment board.

>>9026970
>Last I checked evolution was part of the scientific arena
EVERYTHING is part of the scientific arena, that's not an excuse for using the "math and science" board for expressing your personal political views.
>That race is a factor in intelligence
I didn't deny it was.
>>
>>9026970
>race is a factor in intelligence
lol
is that why chinese have an iq of 107 and indonesians an iq of 85, because race matters SO much

race is basically meaningless
>>9026975
i asked for A COLLEGE BOARD report precisely because that's what I want

this article DOES NOT contain data based on income and race

you just proved my point
>>
>>9026969
don't just lie on the internet
http://www.tcrecord.org/Content.asp?ContentId=16925
>>
>>9026979
>end affirmative action and all other forms of equity legislation.
That's /pol/itics, not /sci/ence.
That's why these threads don't belong on /sci/.
>>
>>9026985
>this article DOES NOT contain data based on income and race

From that article

>The average SAT score for students who identify as having parents making between $0 and $20,000 a year is 455, a score that is actually .2 standard deviations above the average score for black students (428).
>>
Because it's circlejerking useless information. The outliers that are obviously of a higher IQ will argue incessantly why it's wrong, and the dumbfucks who are of an allegedly superior race will latch onto the information as some sort of confirmation of their biases and try to use it as proof they aren't retarded on the individual level because on the mass level there's a difference.

All in all it amounts to nothing. Society on the whole will not suddenly start to change based upon some studies about differences in IQ, and that leaves shitflinging on a Tunisian surfing enthusiast board as the only actual purpose of these """""discussions""""". I don't care if you come from /pol/, reddit, or wherever the fuck, these threads are garbage and you should consider yourself sub-70 IQ if you make them expecting any amount of actual discourse.
>>
>>9026957
>Personally I think IQ isn't a perfect measurement of intelligence, and that environmental factors are enough to change that IQ score significantly

Decades of research says otherways, but i guess if you personally think so, well maybe then we should take that into consideration.
>>
>>9026966
>>9026952
Like I said, I'm not against the discussion, read the rest of my post. Nobody ever talks about what happens when/if we determine this is true, but you can't deny the environmental factor. Its not good science to only look at one data source and make assumptions. And I'm not lying when I say the implications of such a discussion are dangerous. If we determine that the SOLE factor for "IQ" is genetic what do you do with the low IQ humans? Its a serious ethical question, they are still human. Even down syndrome and mentally retarded people are human, conscious and have rights. So it all comes down with how far our governing bodies are willing to go. And let's be honest, how often do governments act in the interest of the citizens, and wait for real scientific data before jumping the gun and implementing policy? Stupid or not, these are still people we are talking about.
>>
>>9026987
science does not necessitate any actionable consequence of any information.
you asked "What do we do with that information?"
and i told you.
if you didn't want an answer, don't ask for one.
you have no position to dismiss my answer because it "doesn't belong"
>>
>>9026990
wrong
>>
File: hyphenated.png (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hyphenated.png
138KB, 640x1136px
>>9026990
>and the dumbfucks who are of an allegedly superior race will latch onto the information
This.
There's far more variation between individuals than races.
Trying to justify racism based on variations of the average of large populations just proves how poorly-thought-out racism is.
In turn, I'm pretty sure that means racists are dumber, on average, than most people of any color.
>>
>>9027000
Not an argument
>>
>>9027003
>There's far more variation between individuals than races.

Name a black culture that accumulated any amount of wealth at all through anything other than slave trading
>>
>>9027004
claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, trog
>>
>>9026996
>you asked "What do we do with that information?"
Not me.
Get your shit together, Anon.
No matter who asked you what, you're helping make this thread off-topic for the board.
People like _you_ are the reason these threads get deleted.
>>
>>9026992
Decades of research say that IQ is a perfect measure of intelligence, with absolutely no flaws, and not subject in any way to environmental factors?
>>
>>9026986
what's that exactly?
it's from 2013
>>9026989
does it contain the chart?
no?

i am very well aware that the college board collects data by income and it collects data by race
but nowhere have i seen a report that contains a chart where races are divided in subgroups by income - and i have seen college reports on SAT

which simply leads me to the conclusion that the OP chart is fake until i see an actual report

i'm just curious to see an actual source, i hate niggers myself
>>
File: GLvvGXY.jpg (20KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
GLvvGXY.jpg
20KB, 640x391px
>>9027006
>more variation between individuals than races.
>individuals
>Name a black culture
>>
>>9027013
>does it contain the chart?
>no?

>B-but I can't understand data that isn't pressed and dressed for me

You do realize that a chart can be made out of data in non-chart form?
>>
>>9026995
One look at pol and you know that most people are only thinking of violent solutions to the issue...how many race realists are open to a solution not involving mass murder
>>
>>9027011
naah i was mostly refering to the scond part,
but also IQ is very good at mesuring intelligence.
>>
>>9027017
I would be fine with separating the races once again. They can have the entire west coast
>>
>>9027010
just use [math] \LaTeX [/math] to emphasize words instead of your lazy underscores.

>>9027013
it's the first article i read that comprised of the same information, specifically the OP image. request the article through your university or local library.
>>
>>9027020
What if we just explained the situation to them so they would stop having children
>>
>>9027019
Yes but its not perfect, and it certainly doesn't justify a eugenics program, there is no way a government would be able to carry out such a program without disastrous results.
>>
>>9026983
oh ok, then what's the point of having a discussion about it? There is nothing to discuss.

The problem is when you're using research results to justify stripping the humanity from a group of people.
>>
>>9027026
But they won't because they get paid to pop out little bur heads
>>
File: journal.pone.0138412.t001.png (68KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pone.0138412.t001.png
68KB, 600x239px
>>9027031
>>9027029
>but muh 10 points
>>
>>9026990
this is a very good answer. there just isnt a point.
>>
>>9027031
>There is nothing to discuss.

>Segregation has been mentioned at least six times

If they're equal then giving them their own land to do with what they want should mean that they do exactly as well as whites
>>
I can think of multiple solutions we teach it in school and start a black iq selection program think Neil degrade Tyson after all we did evolve from them
>>
>>9027034
see that's what im talking about. I dont believe in removing a person's rights because they have low IQ. And im willing to bet most people on this earth agree with me, and not you.
>>
>>9027034
???
>>
File: 1494004146449.png (133KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1494004146449.png
133KB, 556x610px
>>9026990
this
>>
File: 1497792182981m.jpg (86KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1497792182981m.jpg
86KB, 1024x689px
Because that's all you /pol/cucks ever fucking talking about.

We get it, you hate blacks and are too retarded for real math and science topics so all you can talk about is the social sciences, iq and an occasional global warming conspiracy thread or eugenics.

I see these race/ intelligence threads every week and it's always ALWAYS the fucking same shit.

>B...but muh hate boner for liberals and sjws

That's fine and dandy /pol/ but you have a dedicated board for those conservations. Why do you cross post for such a thing? Why can't you come to this board to actually ask and talk about chemical engineering or topology? Why can't you take a fucking break from your hate to talk about quantum mechanics or discrete math?

Hell even a shit posting alien thread is better than this shit.

And for pete's sake where the fuck is our deep sea threads? How can have all these IQ bait threads but no more deep sea threads? Did you /pol/cucks scare that shit away too because if you can't be happy, no one can be happy?
>>
>>9027034
Don't worry, CRISPR will solve all these problems and rich people will be the only ones with high IQs
>>
>>9027039
Certain rights, yes.

It's shown that stupid people have more children than intelligent people. That means we're losing ground and more likely to see Idiocracy than Star Trek

Why are all these things called 'rights' anyway? You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?

Bullshit
>>
>>9027037
sure, but all other factors must be exactly identical for it to be a legitimate experiment, and i think you'll find it's impossible to emulate the opportunity whites had over blacks in history in the current age.
>>
>>9026954
Does that mean that we can put all of you inferior whitefags in camps so that the Asians and Ashkenazi masterraces can move forward?
>>
>>9027044
>>9027041
>>9027039
you are all retarded
a 10 point difference is not a lot
less than an SD and judging by the trend it might get smaller
>>
File: dailystruggle2.jpg (126KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
dailystruggle2.jpg
126KB, 600x888px
>>9027047
>you'll find it's impossible to emulate the opportunity whites had over blacks in history in the current age.
>>
>>9027046
Removing reproduction rights between two consenting adults is a dangerous game. The people deciding who gets to breed and who doesn't won't be holding advanced degrees in genetics. They will damage the human race in the long term.
>>
>>9027046
>You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?
actually you can, you just cannot drive it on PUBLIC roads. private roads you can do whatever the fuck you want.

>It's shown that stupid people have more children than intelligent people
cool. why do i care. how is this justification for taking away certain rights from people?

rights exist because of the golden rule you moron. Do you want to be limited in what you can or cannot do? well, shocker, neither do other people. And people who advocate taking away other people's opportunity needlessly are the definition of cunts.
>>
>>9027046
>Why are all these things called 'rights' anyway? You can't even drive a car without passing a competence test but you can vote and breed?
Yeah, everyone is so stupid they never thought of that!!!! maybe there's a reason for it that someone with more life experience, more familiarity with history, and more intelligence has thought of.
>>
>>9027056
Why should an inferior race get a proportionately sized piece of land?
>>
>>9027052
yea yea, false dichotemy. Don't worry white dude you're better than every person darker than you.
i really dont get what you people want, a participation trophy for being "better than blacks"? why not go accomplish something actually tangible?
>>
>>9027053
>They will damage the human race in the long term.

>Don't let the mentally retarded breed

It's not going to crush genetic variability to take out the bottom 5%
>>
File: explaining.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
explaining.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>9027033
>But they won't because they get paid to pop out little bur heads
That's been wrong since the Clinton administration, try to keep up.
https://www.google.com/search?q=welfare+reform+1996+summary
>>
>>9027062
Bullshit

Blacks make up 13% of the US and receive 26% of the welfare
>>
>>9027067
>being this retarded and trying to argue eugenics
He didn't say they didn't get welfare, he said there was no breeding incentive in the program.
>>
>>9027043
you live in a fantasy world
>>
File: movingthegoalposts.jpg (64KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
movingthegoalposts.jpg
64KB, 500x281px
>>9027067
>Blacks make up 13% of the US and receive 26% of the welfare
They aren't being paid to have kids anymore, not for the last 20 years.
>>
>>9027071
>(You)
>>
Why don't we inforce an iq test for bearing children regardless of race
>>
>>9027070
>he said there was no breeding incentive

Again, bullshit. They get paid per kid

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/access/docs/tcafactsheet.pdf
>>
I used to think I would be happy if whites were just removed from the earth in one fell swoop. Now I am beginning to think it would be best if they were kept here to suffer.
>>
>>9026990
The average white IQ is 100 thats a moron compared to the average smart white IQ 115.

Your just another libtard that is using OH IQ IS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE WORTH IN THEIR LIVES THEY ARE JUST LOSER LMAO.

The negro has IQ in the low 60s below actual retarded white people.
>>
>>9027046
>That means we're losing ground and more likely to see Idiocracy than Star Trek
not really
iq's are stagnant in the west and china, but rising everywhere

black africans are fully capable of reaching an iq of 85-90
everybody else will be between 90 and 110 under okay conditions
consult >>9027042

>>9027076
at what score do you cut it?
>>
>>9027076
>Why don't we inforce an iq test for bearing children regardless of race
>inforce
AND you're missing a comma.
>>
>>9027074
Welfare is per kid
>>
>>9027085
>>9027078
>Cites a "temporary" program
>Cites one with a limit on breeding
>Cites one with a work requirement
0/10
>>
>>9027083
We can start at 100 then move up as people get used to it and see it's benefit
>>
>>9027082
>The negro has IQ in the low 60s
black africans have iq's in the 80's
nigeria, uganda being slightly higher ~ 84
some others slightly lower (it's a diverse continent)

they have not experienced much of the flynn effect and i'd say 85-90 is a very possible future value (judging by iq scores of blacks in america who were of a slave caste and most likely not representative of a black african)
>>
>>9027095
>Low 60
Dude it's true you need to go to skid row then you will understand
>>
>>9027095
>black africans have iq's in the 80's
No the high 60s, and any negro scoring 80s are an ethnic group not THE FUCKING RACE

>Flynn Effect
Its called genetic imperialism of genes that favor high intelligence, Flynn Effect is bullshit.
>>
>>9027085
>Welfare is per kid
https://www.google.com/search?q=welfare+reform+1996+summary
https://aspe.hhs.gov/report/personal-responsibility-and-work-opportunity-reconciliation-act-1996
>Under the new law, recipients must work after two years on assistance, with few exceptions.
>Families who have received assistance for five cumulative years (or less at state option) will be ineligible for cash aid under the new welfare law.

The law (for decades now) has also made it easier to go after absentee fathers for support.

While you were busy burning crosses, eating mayonnaise sandwiches and fucking your sister, both parties worked together to fix the issues with welfare, and you can thank Bill Clinton for signing the law.
>>
>>9027105
flynn effect is the name of an observed phenomenon, not an explanation
>>
>>9027091
i think this could work in theory
if race-obsessed /pol/tards are so concerned about niggers disappearing we can just have 100+ iq blacks have 4 kids while others have 3 - here's your compromise

i am principally opposed to this sort of meddling though since that's not the point of having a country
>>9027105
yeah i am sure igbos are so much different than yorubas and nigerians are so much different than other bantu's

gimme a break
>>
>>9027107
S E E T H I N G
>>
OP, I can offer you some insight.

A lot of the posters on /sci/ are Indian, Asian, and Ashkenazi, all of whom are as terrified of white racial consciousness as blacks and Hispanics.

Every time whites start to see themselves as a distinct interest group, they try to take over the world and sometimes succeed. For whatever reason, whites are just very good at taking over countries and imposing their will on the rest of us.

It's not that we hate individual whites. It's that we are afraid of what they're capable of in large numbers. Don't take it personal.
>>
>>9027112
>yeah i am sure igbos are so much different than yorubas and nigerians are so much different than other bantu's
Negros have more genetic diversity than all of Eurasia.
>>
>>9027112
to add to this
btw another problem with basing a eugenics program on IQ is that IQ only explains like 25% of the variation in achievement, which is pretty damn good

there's more to a person than IQ and there is no reason why laziness, being motivated, being honest aren't partly genetic(just like iq) as well
not to mention iq isn't entirely genetic and people will actually get good at the test and start hacking it real fast which might leave you wondering whether you've actually increased iq or not

i've given this some thought and think the best thing to do is just let things be as they are
when normies get too numerous they'll just fuck shit up and most of them will die and it will be their own fault - smart people's job is to try to prevent that for as long as possible, because you might not know this, but normies do actually hold the power
>>9027126
this
i am 100% indian i swear
>>
>>9027126
Hitler killed 6million ashkenazim who were 1 sd above whites in iq pol is retarded enough to do it again
>>
>>9027126
> For whatever reason, whites are just very good at taking over countries and imposing their will on the rest of us.

lack of empathy. Atrocity justification through religion.
>>
>>9027136
It would lead to an idiocracy they won't just disappear
>>
>>9027140
>lack of empathy
If this were true you would be extinct.
>>
>>9026990
Well said.
>>
>>9027076
Who will pick up the garbage, who will clean your toilets? Also, I like being better than the rest. Living in a high IQ society I would be average.
>>
>>9027144
>It would lead to an idiocracy
what's that even mean

let's just see how japan turns out, according to race iq science they should drop pretty significantly - if birth rate dysgenics have any sort of significant effect in the next idk 1,2,3,4,5,6 decades or something
they have lower birth rates(and significantly higher suicide rates btw) than western whites AND no immigrants to use as an excuse
>>
>>9027153
There needs to be pressure to improve human iq isn't that the whole point of civilization to get better ,advance, evolve once all the brainlets realize this they may support it
>>
>>9027009
Not an argument.
>>
>>9027082
Notice I did not mention any instances of any race outside of Tunisians. Yet you immediately jump to negroes this libtards that as a response that has 0 relevance to what I said. It's a pointless discussion and you immediately proved my point by shitflinging.
>>
What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock or a painful embarrassment. And just that shall man be for the superman: a laughing-stockor a painful embarrassment.
>>
>>9027031
What is the fucking point of anything.
>>
>>9027146
lack of empathy for those different than them*
>>
>>9027163
>There needs to be pressure to improve human iq isn't that the whole point of civilization to get better ,advance, evolve
what got the civilization ball rolling is agriculture and SURVIVING easier and better - was this to blame for our decreased cranial capacity over the last thousands of years? maybe we are the idiocracy
>once all the brainlets realize this they may support it
yeah, well brainlets want to live and survive - and they will kill to do it
>>9027173
more than half of these threads is just anti-blackism, nigger this nigger that
not that i disagree with that, but let's just call it what it is
instead of race science, racism, race realism, just call it black realism or something
it's obvious that africa is the only real problem continent right now and the only continent that might, just might be in danger of being populated by a too low IQ population (i personally doubt that, but hey that's what we are discussing)

the obsession with blacks is real and needs to be acknowledged if these threads are to go anywhere
Just look at the OP ffs
it's literally as if all the people in the world are either black or white lmao

i don't get it - i think it's american influence
>>
>>9027163
>There needs to be pressure to improve human iq isn't that the whole point of civilization to get better ,advance, evolve once all the brainlets realize this they may support it

we've reached a point where we dont have to naturally select for IQ in order to keep technological progression happening. Society enabled those with unfavorable traits to survive. I find it hilarious how many people think they dont benefit from society (just being born) and think they would be genetically superior to others. Ever been to the hospital, needed antibiotics, mom had a cesarean, ect. Most people wouldnt be alive without society defending their weak genetics
>>
>>9027172
you didnt answer the question. We have an observation, what do you want to do with that observation?
>>
>>9027183
I know my point/purpose, why don't you? Or is it to try and convince others that a certain subgroup of people is inherently inferior to another subgroup?
>>
>>9027193
I dont have any special purpose in mind.
>>
>>9027190
>we dont have to naturally select for IQ in order to keep technological advancements
I'd argue we will eventually reach a limit also most people aren't scientifically literate
>>
>>9027194
>i know my point/purpose
HAHAHAHA,
and how did you figure that out? Any purpose you think you have is only defined within your subjective reality. And if you are accept subjective purpose as a valid one then you dont need a real reason to do anything, since anything you do is done to reach and arbitrary set of goals you defined yourself
>>
>>9027187
lack of empathy for those they think are different than them**
(jews, slavs, irish, syrians - most recently and only partially and weekly)
>>9027190
this
there is some chance we are the idiocracy

btw women used to have brains about as big as men before civilization

>From early primates to hominids and finally to Homo sapiens, the human brain has continued to grow. The increase in brain size stopped with neanderthals. Since then, the average brain size has been shrinking over the past 28,000 years.[6] The cranial capacity has decreased from around 1,550 cm3 to around 1,440 cm3 in males while the female cranial capacity has shrunk from around 1,500 cm3 to around 1,240 cm3.[7] Other sources with bigger sample sizes of modern Homo sapiens find approximately the same cranial capacity for males but a higher cranial capacity of around 1330 cm3 in females.[8]

i literally have no idea what genetic mechanism makes this happen in women
there are no brain size genes on the Y-chromosome are there?

anyways, maybe we should just go back to being hunter gatherers or wait 100 years for crispr and have the rich replace everyone

or AI?
>>
>>9027172
Yes it does, smart niggers were so so rare that niggers were seen as feral retards by every human group that have ever encountered them. Obviously smart niggers are a genetic outlier that are irrelevant and have no bearing on how we should treat niggers. Smart niggers should be treated like shit just like regular niggers. So funny smart niggers are not knowing the normal blacks would bully or kill them for being different from them.
>>
>>9027195
carry on then
>>
>>9027207
That is racist
>>
>>9027205
mainly through experience. Things that made me happy i pursued. When it became apparently I could make a living off of one of those things, and it would help humanity to boot, i was a no brainer.

Of course purpose is subjective. That's like the first thing you realize when obtaining self-satisfaction.
>>
>>9027207
We should hold a summit with the Africans and ask that they start eugenics or stop having children
>>
>>9027197
I would agree with this except I personally believe there will always be outlier individuals who want to pursue knowledge for the sake of it.
The scientific literacy thing is completely indicative of a society's schooling practices, ie. another issue i dont want to discuss because i dont know enough about it
>>
>>9027212
You know whats racist? The way blacks treat whites in South Africa.
>>9027216
>eugenics
No they would be too inbred to live if you only allowed the smart niggers to live, face the facts blacks are stupid animals who belong in the african wilderness as paleolithic savage tribes hunting animals NOT IN ANY HUMAN CIVILIZATION.
>>
>>9027214
By this definiton any purpose one might find is equal to any other.
If what I like doing is killing niggers and gasing the jews is should pursue that.
>>
>>9027221
We evolved from them if they started eugenics they could end up smarter than us
>>
>>9027221
>the way whites treat blacks is racist
>the way blacks treat whites is racist
whites and blacks is not a singe individual...
>>
>>9027221
>X does Y too so it's okay to do Z
>NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Time to go back to your containment board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9027221
that's false though
blacks in africa, at least some countries, live their lives in the same civilization model as you
the differences being
they have more criminals running around, shit schools, shit hospitals and less money
and i assume they are louder, which is the worst
>>9027227
no
they could end up just as smart, it'll just take slightly longer
depending on how fast eugenics works
>>
>>9027227
>We evolved from them
>We evolved from them
>Ancestor and descendent exist at same time
>on /sci/
Please kill yourself.
>>9027228
Shut the fuck up you dont say a thing about white being villified constantly in America but cry about your psycho african apes being seen as criminals.
>>
>>9027226
I agree, you should pursue it so when you get caught you are removed from society.

Amazing how you got that from my post.
>>
>>9027236
The consequences of European colonialism is a bitch isn't it?
>>
>>9027236
>white being villified constantly in America

please tell me of your horrifying experiences
>>
>>9027233
>blacks in africa, at least some countries, live their lives in the same civilization model as you
They are just copying white people, on their own they go back to the stone age as seen in Haiti and Suriname.

Schools and Hospitals were made by whitey not the nigger so it doesnt fucking matter how their schools are since their schools dont mean a thing SINCE WHITES ARE THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE FUCKING SCHOOLS.

Even then the nigger is a menace in the classroom just like society, in Africa the subhuman stab eachother in highschool then move on shooting eachother as adults just like their American cousins.
>>
>>9027236
I dont cry out, i dont like racism no matter who does it and who recives it. A lot of blacks suck, a lot of whites suck.
Based on stats a higher percentage of blacks suck.
>>
>>9027241
No fuck you hypocrite, you defend actual heinous racism done by blacks on white people then freak out when whites do the same.
>>
>>9027242
>Suriname.
largest group in suriname is descendants of indian slaves
indian slaves that seem to have built an okay country in trinidad and tobago

>They are just copying white people
yeah well that's my point
>>
>>9027240
Consequences like human civilization in african wilderness right?

Fuck you blacks nothing is ever your own fault your a race of sociopaths.
>>
>>9027250
Im completely new to the discussion. Im legitimately wondering what anti-white vilification you have received in america.
Im not defending any crime anyone commits in any country. Heinous racism caused by blacks on whites in south africa is wrong as well.
>>
>>9027254
>Fuck you blacks nothing is ever your own fault your a race of sociopaths.
you're*
racists are so fucking stupid jesus christ
>>
>>9027254
Yeah they are probably too stupid to try breeding for iq
>>
>>9027254
>>9027250
judging by your own criteria you have black genetics or aren't that different from blackies
>>9027255
he has a point about south africa
there are politicians in SA that want whites to have their property taken and deported/murdered

a behavior unique to blacks, obviously
>>
>>9027253
>Trinidad
has nothing but whitey infrastructure like every Caribbean black shithole.

The only legit negro country in that area is Haiti and notice it was just wilderness before whites forced the niggers to do something.
>>9027265
>comparing me to blacks
Your a sheltered idiot who has no clue what you are talking about, you have probably never even met a NORMAL nigger in your life, you think those calm negro outliers are what you will see in a nigger land oh no the savages that make you afraid to step foot in Chimpimore or Killadelphia are the normal ones.
>>
>>9027265
>there are politicians in SA that want whites to have their property taken and deported/murdered
and that's wrong. but it's just history repeating itself, this time with the colors switched. The only reason we are outraged is because it's *the current year*.
>>
>>9027254
>Consequences like human civilization in african wilderness right?
There already WAS civilization in Africa dipshit
Also while I will agree that European colonialism brought everyone to a higher standard of living, there were still alot of shit that got fucked because of colonialism
>Fuck you blacks nothing is ever your own fault your a race of sociopaths.
Cry more /pol/
>>
>>9027270
> you have probably never even met a NORMAL nigger in your life, you think those calm negro outliers are what you will see in a nigger land oh no the savages that make you afraid to step foot in Chimpimore or Killadelphia are the normal ones.
triggered. go back to your /pol/ safespace
>>
>>9027272
I just realized that if we gave them the ultimatum evolve or die out they would probably just start a war
>>
>>9027278
>Also while I will agree that European colonialism brought everyone to a higher standard of living, there were still alot of shit that got fucked because of colonialism
i never will understand why other cultures deem other cultures as "primitive" and they must grace them with their "advanced culture"

so insulting to all parties involved
>>
>>9027279
Confirmed suburban sheltered fag who has never met a normal nigger before.
>>9027278
>There already WAS civilization in Africa dipshit
According to Arabs niggers were dumb animals even when they had their kingdoms.
>here were still alot of shit that got fucked because of colonialism
You mean giving african expanses of land infrastructure that made them countries governed by these feral savages today?
>>
>>9027280
>evolve or die
what does that even mean
>>
>>9027270
>Haiti
haiti is a shithole, but we have an entire african continent with numerous countries to see what blacks are and what they can be by looking at different countries
btw blacks in some american cities have higher murder rates than some african countries
if you look at blacks by state in the US though you see that the black crime hasn't 'settled' and a lot of their crime is preventable

why did you think suriname was black btw
>>
>>9027281
The stuff that blacks do is indistinguishable from what humans IN THE PALEOLITHIC ERA did.

Just as how native americans were in the Early Neolithic in term of social advancement, the black is in the late paleolithic era.
>>
>>9027284
COUNTRIES THAT WOULDNT EXIST WITHOUT WHITEY

THE BLACK IS NOTHING WITHOUT WHITEY
>>
>>9027285
and what's wrong with that?
>>
>>9027289
Because it is lower culture its that simple, even the nomadic tribes of Russia have higher culture than these jungle savages.

Look at Papua New Guinea its the SAME FUCKING TYPE OF CULTURE PALEOLITHIC JUNGLE CRAP.
>>
File: tumblr_mrxmdl50XA1qgfbgio1_1280.jpg (92KB, 686x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrxmdl50XA1qgfbgio1_1280.jpg
92KB, 686x560px
>>9027282
>According to Arabs niggers were dumb animals even when they had their kingdoms.
Did they or did they not have civilizations though? Aside from slave trade they were doing just fine.
>You mean giving african expanses of land infrastructure that made them countries governed by these feral savages today?
Like I said before, I'm not denying that European colonialism brought us to a higher standard of living. But what I am saying is that they were doing just fine before colonialism.
Look at pic related for example, imagine if cities like these were given time to flourish naturally, we could've seen some really interesting things out of Africa
>>
>>9027300
>doing just fine
No way look at skid row
>>
>>9027294
yea i dont agree with "higher" or "lower" cultures, just more or less technologically advanced cultures. And i dont think less technologically advanced cultures are inherently less human than more advanced, they just can provide less utility on a global scale. And even that may not be true
>>
>>9027288
>COUNTRIES THAT WOULDNT EXIST WITHOUT WHITEY
yes euros drew the borders of the countries(which has brought some negatives), but the countries are black african and so are the people living there

nigeria, kenya, botswana, zambia, gabon can be looked at while ignoring south africa and zimbabwe where whites had very, very significant influence

the difference between those countries and a white country is just a difference of social achievement in terms of crime, education, health etc. not a civilization difference (not saying the differences don't matter, but you are being far too extreme)

if white people disappeared those countries would just keep on living as they are living today with marginal improvements here and there until they maybe fix their shit 200 years from now when the stupid have died of hunger or something
>>
>>9027309
>black civilization
Never only by chance did humans leaving Africa evolve intellect required for real civilization
>>
>>9027300
>ook at pic related for example, imagine if cities like these were given time to flourish naturally, we could've seen some really interesting things out of Africa
No we wouldnt, they are niggers, niggers are feral retards even when they make civilization it STAYS EXACTLY THE SAME and NEVER ADVANCES AT ALL.

Look at Ethiopia the most meme nigger civilzation on earth if it were not for Arabs that shithole would still be exactly the same as it was when it was first formed.

Dont get me started on Songhai and Mali that were also Arab controlled, and european missionaries pointed out the savage casual cruelty in West African nigger kingdoms as well.

Look at recent African history, you give these apes complete control over a land and they become dictators causing chaos and misery, one can only imagine the hell negro monarchs caused in their time.
>>
File: 1495398680622.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495398680622.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>9027305
You didn't read a word I said didn't you?
>>
>>9027313
And given the chance they won't choose to evolve I have never heard of a black supporting a iq breeding program
>>
>>9027309
No you stupid fuck ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGGER LANDS EXCEPT ETHIOPIA WERE MADE BY WHITE PEOPLE.

There would no Nigerian economy without white people. As I said before without whites the black is nothing absolutely nothing. They are a colossal failure of a human race if they were intended to be civilized beings but are perfectly alright as wild animals that use tools.
>>
>>9027140
>tfw you just described jews
>>
>>9027321
no one "chooses to evolve" you moron. Evolution is a passive process. or it was until humans began selectively breeding shit
>>
File: 1488257934993.jpg (75KB, 609x664px) Image search: [Google]
1488257934993.jpg
75KB, 609x664px
>>9027140
>>
>>9027326
fantastic argument
>>
>>9027307
>And i dont think less technologically advanced cultures are inherently less human than more advanced
The negro is socially primitive compared to Eurasians, notice these psycho apes will mindlessly form tribes then kill eachother, that shows niggers are mentally unable to form civlizations or even gigantic tribes showing a nomadic type of social structure that is alien to our own. The negro has no empathy for anything they kill anything including their own children for the slightest reason showing they have no concept of social rights or human rights another thing of a socially primitive being. However the negro cannot seem to develop trade networks of their own without he aid of Eurasians in North Africa showing they cannot even form complex social networking systems between eachother and simply find resources by hunting and gathering, a feature of primitive social cultures.
>>
>>9027322
>ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGGER LANDS EXCEPT ETHIOPIA WERE MADE BY WHITE PEOPLE.
but that's literally false

they have roads and buildings and construction and corporations and all kinds of shit
it's just of worse quality

on a side note, idk why you exclude ethiopia in your argument - arabs are in fact white people
>>
the simple answer is geozones where native triplets are incentivised for tax subsidy. as long as the bottom line is safe and borders flow in an orderly manner (in and out eventually) then a globalization could hypothetically be positive.
>>
>>9027328
If you truly believe all this, good luck in life. Im done arguing with a brick wall. Yes yes, you're better than all black people. Now let's see what you accomplish with that inherent "betterness"

my guess is nothing.
>>
>>9027314
>No we wouldnt, they are niggers, niggers are feral retards even when they make civilization it STAYS EXACTLY THE SAME and NEVER ADVANCES AT ALL.
>MUH NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEY WOULNT HAV CIVILISATIOON CUZ 'A SED SO!!!!11111!!!11!
>Look at recent African history, you give these apes complete control over a land and they become dictators causing chaos and misery, one can only imagine the hell negro monarchs caused in their time
To be fair a good majority of those dictators were corrupt as hell though.
But at this point since you're just gonna shitpost and meme I might as well play along too.
>>
>>9027339
>corrupt
No they were niggers, pay attention to cuckold negro world leaders are all sociopaths using their people to sucker whites into giving them money for themselves.
>>9027337
I dont care about being better the negro is a feral savage that should not be in human civilization at all.
>>
>>9027349
>should not be in human civilization at all.
opinions are like assholes.
>>
File: 85a.png (688KB, 680x787px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
688KB, 680x787px
>>9027349
What's the matter wh*te boy afraid of the big black warrior? Maybe that's why you're so mad, you can't compete with shitskins taking your women
>>
>>9027357
i unironically want to marry elsa jean
>>
>>9027354
https://www.ucsfbenioffchildrens.org/conditions/imperforate_anus/index.html
Imperforate anus is a birth defect that affects about one of every 5,000 newborns, and is somewhat more common among boys than girls.
>>
>>9027365
>https://www.ucsfbenioffchildrens.org/conditions/imperforate_anus/index.html
i fucking laughed so hard, thank you anon
>>
>>9027363
she looks like a piggy
you have shit taste
>>
>>9027357
White women are subhumans even lower than niggers, at least niggers can create stuff the white woman is a total failure of a human. So I dont care about white women fucking niggers either, I care about you beast destroying white civlization.
>>
>>9027373
is there any demographic of people you enjoy other than straight white frat boys?
>>
>>9027373
das rite
don't gender mix
i'd rather impregnate a feral nigger man than a white wombman
>>
File: serbia2012jeffrey-C42.jpg (275KB, 899x598px) Image search: [Google]
serbia2012jeffrey-C42.jpg
275KB, 899x598px
The peak of the white ethnostate. 100 gorillion years and this is all they accomplished.
>>
This is now a black women thread. Post qtie blacks until mods delete this godforsaken thread
>>
>>9027378
blame gommunism.

its what happens when white peoples lands are stolen by foreign interests.
>>
>>9027375
Any male that isnt a nigger/abo/papuan/native american/mexican/mulatto/anything with more than 20 percent nigger DNA/gypsie/jew

I consider all women subhuman as there is no difference between the achievements of nigger women, white women or asian women.
>>
>>9027384
the fuck you talking about, those are gypsies , they live like that in every country
>>
>>9027383
That's a nice negress, but check this one out
>>
>>9027387
Just give in to the black meat Cletus
>>
same shit for the world where there isnt a strong national base. your country gets fucked up by itself.
>>
>>9026979
>affirmitive action
When has this ever been a thing?
Does this even happen anymore?
>>
>>9027387
you forgot they cant be liberal or left-leaning, right?

20%? what determined that cutoff? 19% nigger DNA is fine but 20% is no?

see how arbitrary you are?
>>
>>9027391
Pretty nice. But check this out
>>
>>9027377
The white female is one of the main reason these subhuman retards are destroying our country, they cant ever stop thinking with their pussies and chimp out when we try to tame their black bad boys or some shit. The common justification for racial equality for white women is BLACK GUYS HAVE BIG DICKS LIKE OMG ARE YOU LIKE INSECURE OR SOMETHING XD.

Fucking disgusting animals filling our land with jungle monkeys and muslim douchebags.
>>
>>9027388
well ok. still communism is a shitty incentive for production anyway.
>>
File: Cpv63DjWYAE_U4_.jpg (189KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cpv63DjWYAE_U4_.jpg
189KB, 1080x1080px
>>9027397
Not bad, but you can't win
>>
File: 9000percentBased.png (879KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
9000percentBased.png
879KB, 1001x563px
anyway
>>
>>9027392
Yes I would have sex with a negro female, as long as her ovaries are removed.

Fucking negros creates the mulatto slippery slope where guys will fuck niggers to make sexier mulatto sex slaves and this keeps on going on until you have octoroon negros who are indistinguishable from whites allowing nigger DNA to continue to exist and multiply in white civilization.
>>
File: somalian.png (490KB, 472x573px) Image search: [Google]
somalian.png
490KB, 472x573px
>>9027383
>>9027391
>>9027392
>>9027397
>>9027401
>west africans monkeys think they can compete
>>9027404
lelmao
is this a real account or is it just a fake acc with someone's pic?
>>
File: kiss-photo.jpg (1MB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
kiss-photo.jpg
1MB, 1732x1155px
>>9027398
> White boy mad he can't compete with the black meat
O I am laffin. No wonder you're so bitter
>>
>>9027405
what century do you live in lmfao
>>
File: Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif (480KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif
480KB, 500x324px
>>9027405
>Fucking negros creates the mulatto slippery slope where guys will fuck niggers to make sexier mulatto sex slaves and this keeps on going on until you have octoroon negros who are indistinguishable from whites allowing nigger DNA to continue to exist and multiply in white civilization.
You can blame Europeans for bringing in negroes in the first place
>>
>>9027412
Take all the white women you want, kill them too as long as white males are fine I dont give a fuck.
>>
>>9027410
dunno. maybe.
>>
>>9027422
Enslaving niggers is a waste of time becauise whites are insane morally righteous fools who would free them one day, its better to kill all niggers than enslave them.
>>
>>9027422
>>9027430
Are you aware that there are black people in USA/Europe who are not descendents of slaves?
>>
>>9027424
>Take all the white women you want, kill them too as long as white males are fine I dont give a fuck.
But anon DATS WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!1111!!!1!!
>>
File: rihanna.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rihanna.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>9027422
rihanna - she got fat
goddam it
she kind of looked like elsa jean btw

sometimes i think we should quaranteen quadroons on an island just to preserve their beauty - let them be their own race of people
>>9027405
if you are an average white and get an average black girl your child will be 5-7 points lower in IQ than it would have been with an avg white woman and 7-10 poins with an asian woman

but just imagine how submissive she would be and how little problems you'd have, how she'd treat you nicely, she'd be quiet, let you raise the kids as you like, maybe even fuck on the side if you are secretive
>>
>>9026920
>implying there's isn't a race vs iq general on /sci/
>>
File: Cute-Bobs-For-Black-Women.jpg (21KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Bobs-For-Black-Women.jpg
21KB, 500x669px
>>9027434
Hmm? Oh I already know that, I'm just trolling him at this point, I already addressed all his arguments but the only thing he has to say in the end is 'MUH NIGGERS' so I pretty much gave up all rational debate with him. Although that was a mistake in itself since /pol/acks can't be reasoned with
>>
>>9027441
>but just imagine how submissive she would be and how little problems you'd have, how she'd treat you nicely, she'd be quiet,
To understand a negro woman, imagine a negro male only more psychotic and emotional.
>>
>>9027446
Gotcha
>>
>>9027436
Fuck white women they are human cancer, I hope alot of them get killed by blacks in the next decade as they deserve it for causing this diversity shitstorm.
>>
>>9027448
Meh most of them are like that because they have no man, and they're slightly more masculine. But once you settle down with one they are the most gracious most dutiful people on earth
>>
>>9026920

Even if we found a scientifically proven link between race and intelligence, how would it benefit us or improve our lives?

While I am in no way supporting the suppression of scientific facts, I fail to see why so many threads about the correlation of race and intelligence sprout up in /sci/. It's an hypothesis which if proven true, would only cause racial supremacy and stir up ethnic tensions while giving no benefits in return for the money invested in studies showing any such correlation between race and intelligence.
>>
>>9027454
> European males bring in negro slaves
> A man who offered to import them back to Africa was assassinated by a male
> ITZ ALL WOMYNS FAULT DATS EVERYTHIN DATS EVA GON WRON IN HISTORI IS WOMYNS FAULT :,( :^(
>>
>>9027457
>how would it benefit us or improve our lives?
it wouldn't
btw you don't need to invest money in it directly
just investigating genetics should reveal an answer - this will happen in our lifetimes
you just need a lot of people for gwas
>racial supremacy and stir up
not necessarily
also yes the east asian mustard race

the differences are obvious even now - they aren't very big but they are there
if everyone looked the same nobody would care about them though

it's more of a 'hurr you look different' response, even if people won't admit that that's the core issue
>>
>>9027456
>masculine
They are physically stronger than white women, but negro women are not masculine they are just wild women thats why they are so violent and easily angered because that is HOW HUMAN WOMEN ACTED ORIGINALLY. Infact white women act just like negro women when no one is looking only due to higher impulse regulation their violence is not as high.
>>9027462
Empathy for for humans not white women.
>>
>>9026980
it's not feasible, it would start a war in the USA.

off yourself war monger

If you want eugenics do it with CRISPR
>>
>>9027469
>it would start a war in the USA.
who vs who
>>
>>9027469
>being against war
Pussy

You know who has nothing against war? The african psychos you mindlessly defend.
>>
File: Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg (75KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
Veronique-Boubane-21.jpg
75KB, 465x700px
>>9027468
>but negro women are not masculine
Yes they are, only by a small margin though
>Infact white women act just like negro women
No. White women are more vindictive
>>
File: beautiful_black_women_12.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_black_women_12.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>
>>
>>
>>9027467

Even if we used genetics to find markers for intelligence, we wouldn't have proven that one race is intellectually superior or inferior than the other. If those markers for intelligence where more frequent in one race than others we could say that it statistically would be more likely for a person hailing from a race with a higher rate of aforementioned markers to be more intelligent than the general populous/races with a lower frequency of intelligence markers. But that still wouldn't have proven that all members of the group with the higher incidence of markers would be smarter than all members of the group with the lower incidence of markers.
>>
>>9026951
>Now what do you want to do with that information?

Knowing the truth and ending the lifelong debate on this stupid shit. Don't you get tired of listening to this day in day out?
>>
>>9027629
i dont get tired of anything i subject myself to voluntarily. im not forced to be here
>>
>>9026920
Are you new to this board?
There was a thread two days ago with 312 replies.
And a bunch of others with 30
>>
File: otter.jpg (2KB, 86x90px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
2KB, 86x90px
What if lets say you do all that shit you want to happen if Blacks were thought of being inferior and adjust your social polices around that (fucking them in the process hard) then it turns out that your science was wrong and you just fucked up the lives and development of a bunch of your citizens?

It's like falsely accusing a guy of several murders and you send the guy on death penalty then it just so turns out that he didn't do the crime and now society has to live a with a mass murderer on the loose, a family lost and innocent person from their lives and now belief in the system has taken a huge hit. now imagine if that guy didn't get on the death penalty and he got released after 50 years having lost all his prime years rotting in jail as no one believes him and suddenly they just let him out with a "kek you weren't the killer lel sorry brah"? Of course he's gonna sue the fuck out of the system and feel anger at the justice system.

Like years of bad policy has fucked up a lot of people, scarred society deeply and you want to retry all that fucked shit again on a nation/global scale off of shit that may not even be substantial at all?
>>
>>9027843
those false conviction cases cost cities so much money in reparation costs, as they fucking should. I would demand no less than 250k per year of imprisonment, and even that is too little i feel.
>>
>>9027843

Reminder that there's a precedence for this and people still won't learn from said mistakes because of ignorance.

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/crime/fbi-overstated-forensic-hair-matches-in-nearly-all-criminal-trials-for-decades/2015/04/18/39c8d8c6-e515-11e4-b510-962fcfabc310_story.html

We are dealing with people who care nothing about collateral damage and will literally look puzzled at the end of the day when their plans implode on themselves.
>>
because intelligence is doubly metaphysical, you piece of shit/shame
>>
>>9026954
So you're saying we should segregate people because one group, on average, is stupider than another? Why not just segregate stupid people? Why do we need racism as a middle-man here?
>>
>>9027919
how can you know someone's intentions? you CAN'T, so if someone fails your intelligence test you don't know that they didn't do it on purpose. throw in Mendel's peas' genetic mutations and you have overthrown both racism and intelligence testing
>>
>>9027926
Because the system you want is self-entrenching.
>>
>>9027140
>lack of empathy
>whites let other races live in their land and in many cases supply them with free food housing and money
>whites create laws that allow these people easier access to education and the workplace
>blacks are told the cure for AIDS is having sex with a virgin
>rape toddlers
>lack of empathy
>>
>>9027926
>6 Million
>>
>>9027020
> They can have
Right. White people have told that fairy tale too many times.

> Fight for us in the Revolution. You'll be free!
Only your vote will only count as 2/3 of a white vote
> Fight for us in the Civil War. You'll get 40 acres and a mule
Except you won't
> Fight for us in WW2. We'll give veterans low cost housing loans
... if they're white

I may be dumb, but I'm not dumb enough to believe white bullshit. I'll stay right where I am. Don't like it? I hear there are plenty of redneck only towns in Montana.
>>
>>9026920
Race and intelligence studies are social science affair. They belong in /his/ because they're in humanities. Personally I'm willing to accept it's genetic. That being said that creates a number of odd questions regarding social outcomes. Why do Appalachian whites live shorter lives than Jamaicans? Why are there eastern European countries worse off socially and economically than South Africa? How did black Africans figure out metallurgy if they're so dumb? They had iron weapons and even won some fights against armed soldiers.
>>
File: 1498320962170.jpg (43KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1498320962170.jpg
43KB, 500x441px
>>9027003
>There's far more variation between individuals than races.
Yes, a few indivudals have large variations between them, not all.

Your entire argument is the prefect example of the NAXALT falacy, pic related.

The larger point is that race mixing tends to produce ofspring that lie somewhere in the middle between the mother and the father. Meaning that if we import large number of people who have an average IQ lower than us, we will also lower our average IQ in a generation. This in turn will impede in and slow down our current scientific advancement, which is what this fucking board is about.

>I'm pretty sure that means racists are dumber, on average, than most people of any color.
>Implying that there are no racist blacks

Do you mind proving a single one of your claims?

>inb4 some blacks are smarter than you.
Sure, which is why i never claimed to be more inteligent than a black person, just more inteligent than the average.
>>
>>9026945
>You DO understand they're containment threads, for when the /pol/tards leave their fuzzy hugbox, right?
Interesting claim, do you mind proving it?
Because to me it seems like you are afraid of having the discussion.

In all these threads we see the same thing. A few people would like to discuss the reasons for why people evolved differently (geographical location, issolation, climate etc.) and the rest of the board call them /pol/tards and/or racists, and claim that their views on evolution effecting inteligence are not related to this board, because evoultuion suddenly have nothing to do with /sci/ence.

These people wish to shut down these threads so that they can continue to live in blissful ignorance, like the multitude of religious people who live in ignorance of evolution all together.

The truth is not always comforting, but science if not about comfort.
>>
>>9028439
> willing to accept it's genetic
I'm not, and neither should you. Racists have not and cannot show a genetic component beyond muh brain size, or any effect which cannot be directly attributed to educational quality and discrimination.

Now run away, little /pol/ster, and go craft your 2234th thread. This one is about played out.
>>
>>9028514
I'll refer you to my previous comment. >>9028494

You are all so incredibly predictable.
>>
>>9028494
Non sequitir. You cannot attribute technological advance to evolution.

On the scale of evolution, all technology developed in the blink of an eye.

The only evolution that matters to you is that of the Plague. If the Black Plague had evolved a little more pathogenicity, Europe would have been wiped clean, and the world would have never had to suffer from the spread of the pale skins.
>>
>>9028471

>This in turn will impede in and slow down our current scientific advancement, which is what this fucking board is about.

Not that Anon but I'm just going to say it right now. The scientific advancements we have experience for the last few millennial has essentially came from several thousand individuals. Most of which exist from the dark corners of history were very people cared or celebrated them at the time and only through their writings they left behind centuries later were we able to benefit from them. The "average" and for that matter above average (outside nobility) back then regardless of iq were just labor fodder.

The average (or high average relatively speaking) has only mattered when society experienced the first industrial age specifically pre-digital computation. When industries were just laying down the foundations for national and international global market. This is because it required a large enough pool of qualified candidates to spread out over large areas physically to teach, produce and manage everyone else.

After digital computers came to the scene jobs that may had required someone with +120 IQ was now able to be performed by a 105 IQ individual. This is because computers offloaded mental work, this is also because the people before us had created entire catalogs worth of project and system engineering schematics that showed the most efficient way to produce and do work. Which is also what we do with education and medicine too.

In truth the lowering of the "average" won't technically impede us because we have already achieve the necessary leap over the technological fence. You can't role it back either because it's been so well documented that anything outside blowing up the earth won't erase it.

Plus it's been stated multiple times by academics and researchers that our next influx of advancements will come from computing because it has vastly superior processing power even with human eugenics or genetic engineering in mind.
>>
>>9028555
>Non sequitir. You cannot attribute technological advance to evolution.

Yes I can and I am. Farming and conserving food (as and example) was developed and perfected in more northern areas due to the low level of food that was ready to eat around us.

Once perfected we preserved the genetic abilities (through natural selection) associated with farming and conservation, ie; patience and planing ability.
>>
File: 1486956644541.jpg (153KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486956644541.jpg
153KB, 644x644px
>>9026920
>>
Straight up IQ is more important than skin color. We should judge people based on that, since we can measure IQ directly, rather than some other meaningless factor that may or may not correlate to IQ.

We shouldn't accept dumb criminal whites and throw out intelligent blacks just because MUH FEELS.
>>
>>9028556

RESPONSE PART ONE!
>The "average" and for that matter above average (outside nobility) back then regardless of iq were just labor fodder.
Yes, some people where for the time being. But as we discovered their work much later it became clear that they where usefull fo us for more than just labor fodder.

But you are ignoring the multitude of people who where recognized as usefull for society and empires, inventing the compass and mathematical formulas to be able to explore the seas.

>The average (or high average relatively speaking) has only mattered when society experienced the first industrial age specifically pre-digital computation. When industries were just laying down the foundations for national and international global market. This is because it required a large enough pool of qualified candidates to spread out over large areas physically to teach, produce and manage everyone else.
Utter rubish, having a large pool of people with higher iq also means you have a larger pool of people with extraordinary levels of IQ, which in turn increases the chance of any of them discovering something great for society.

>After digital computers came to the scene jobs that may had required someone with +120 IQ was now able to be performed by a 105 IQ individual

Meaning that the 120 iq individual is freed up to solve even more difficult problems. Deppending on how you look at it the computer either adds 15 iq points (for offloading work) to each indivudual, the 120 iq individual would then have 135 iq in processing power. If the computer on the other hand just raises people of 105 iq to the same level as 120 iq people without effecting the 120 iq people, then the average has changed, leading to more people working on difficult problems, which in turn leads to faster development.
>>
>>9028556
>>9028586
RESPONSE PART TWO!
>This is because computers offloaded mental work.
Your entire argument here is that we wouldn't use the mental capacity we have now freed up, which is ridiculous! Humans have a desire to feel needed, if we aren't needed we created the need for us by tackling problems that might not necessaily be advantageous for humanity to solve, but the keep us busy.

>stated multiple times by academics and researchers that our next influx of advancements will come from computing because it has vastly superior processing power even with human eugenics or genetic engineering in mind.

Im going to need a source on that!
>>
>>9028586
>having a large pool of people with higher iq also means you have a larger pool of people with extraordinary levels of IQ
Lol. Where did those people come from?
>>
>>9027052
Universally is not a word anyone has used
>>
>>9028471
>what is a points based system of immigration
>>
>>9027052
>whites are superior to blacks
>blacks are universally able to oppress, rape and steal from whites in whites own countries
>>
>>9027058
And cunts like this are the reason why segregation will not work.
>>
>>9028352
>implying pedophilia isn't more prevalent in white countries
>>
So many brainlets ITT

The solution to racial differences is genetic engineering and birth control.

At first there will be a superior upper class which looks better, is healthier and smarter but in the long run the superior engineered genes will trickle down even to the remote corners of Africa.

Everything will be alright.
>>
>>9028737

It's not.
Western countries have some of the most effective police forces in the world.
>>
File: 1477827195256.jpg (329KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477827195256.jpg
329KB, 1333x2000px
>>9027401
>that hip to waist ratio
>>
>>9028759
>police stay in families' houses to make sure daddy keeps it in his pants
Police are only there for after the fact, pleb
>>
>>9028593
>>9028586

>But you are ignoring the multitude of people who where recognized as usefull for society and empires, inventing the compass and mathematical formulas to be able to explore the seas.

No, I'm not because those several thousand individuals include them. Those who didn't create new inventions or formulas are merely people who expanded the industrial reach of societies. And while that is on its own a very important action, it is a completely different matter than identifying the small sect of individuals who invented and discovered advancements out of the billions of people who were born in history.

>Utter rubish, having a large pool of people with higher iq also means you have a larger pool of people with extraordinary levels of IQ,

Not necessarily, just because a population has a high IQ average does not always mean the individual outliers themselves will be extreme or extraordinary in terms of IQ. For example the female half of a given population tend to stabilize closer to the average than away from it. There are also events that tend to regulate occurrences of extreme IQ.

>Your entire argument here is that we wouldn't use the mental capacity we have now freed up, which is ridiculous!

No the argument is that computers can now take on the burden of procedures that would have required a +120 IQ person to do. Because of this the need for them is reduce and the "impact" of the population IQ average lowering is reduce also.

>Im going to need a source on that!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329844-000-supercomputers-make-discoveries-that-scientists-cant/amp/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140825115030.htm

https://syncedreview.com/2017/02/26/deep-patient-improving-prognosis-with-electronic-health-records-by-deep-learning/amp/

http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/artificial-intelligence-replaces-physicists
>>
>>9028782

Meanwhile in India and Africa there are no police and nobody cares about victims. There's not always homes in the equation either.
>>
>>9028797
>>>9028782 (You)
>Meanwhile in India and Africa there are no police and nobody cares about victims. There's not always homes in the equation either.
You're being wilfully ignorant though of the plenty of areas in India and Africa in which there are police, and of course people care about the victims. If anything, there's higher social cohesion in India and Africa. Also, you seem to be implying that there aren't homeless people in other places
>>
>>9028805

>You're being wilfully ignorant

> If anything, there's higher social cohesion in India and Africa

Yeah sure. You just can't see anything beyond your complexes.
>>
>>9028813
>t. Someone who's never seen anything of India and Africa besides memes from /pol/ and charity adverts and never botherered to research the societies there

Also, not an argument my man
>>
>>9028821

Rape is extremely common in India and Africa compared to the West. That's not a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>9028828
Of course, and that's relevant to pedophilia how?
>>
>>9026920
>Why is it impossible to have a discussion here about the impact of race on intelligence?

Because it is a fruitless discussion that aims at nothing except white losers wanting to feel great about their skin color.
>>
>>9028843

Sexual abuse is a characteristic of lawless, chaotic societies.
>>
>>9028851
So your argument is rape - >lawless, chaotic society - > pedophilia? If so, shit argument that doesn't tell you anything about the actual statistics
>>
>>9028858

>about the actual statistics

Ah yes, the statistics you made up in your head.

"Normal" rape and pedophilia are both things that sociopathic individuals engage in because they enjoy hurting other people.
Broken societies spawn such individuals moreso than good societies do and they also cannot get psychological help and have a much easier time evading the law if there is such a thing there. There isn't in Afghanistan since tribal law permits raping dancing boys and marrying little girls.

Your bizarre ideas about le evil whit ppl and le good poc have no basis in reality.
>>
>>9028872
>>about the actual statistics
>Ah yes, the statistics you made up in your head.
They have a factual basis due to the higher prevalence of strict religiousness, in Africa at least, and arguably also due to the higher level of sense of community and social cohesion.

>"Normal" rape and pedophilia are both things that sociopathic individuals engage in because they enjoy hurting other people.
Unlikely, rape and pedophilia are generally not sadist acts, they're more based on the actor wanting power and being at the mercy of unrestrained hedonism. The suffering of the recipient is secondary.

>Broken societies spawn such individuals moreso than good societies do and they also cannot get psychological help and have a much easier time evading the law if there is such a thing there. There isn't in Afghanistan since tribal law permits raping dancing boys and marrying little girls.
What a brilliant example, that representative country that is part of Africa and India.

>Your bizarre ideas about le evil whit ppl and le good poc have no basis in reality.
Not what I've been purporting at all, it's
>>9028352 who had le evil poc and left good ypipo, I was showing him that everybody is shit.
>>
>>9027473
People like you would be in the lowest caste in the new white society once the blacks are gone. Why would you want that? Do you want to be the nigger now?
>>
>>9026920
>a thread with hundreds of replies every other day
>/sci/ mods don't even exist
>"impossible to have a discussion"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9026920
Because you never discuss the science behind it. All you do is post "look, niggers are dumb". You don't discuss the biology behind it, you just keep posting references to how dumb niggers are.
/pol/ isn't hated because they're racist, they're hated because even though they could make their rants science related (if they actually knew any science), they just keep posting the same things they post in their containment boards.
You're welcome to have a discussion about the biological impacts of reasoning ability by race, but don't just make a statement that niggers are dumb and pretend it's science.
>>
>>9026984
So your just uncomfortable with people bringing up that fact?
>>
>>9028903
Yes it's almost like intelligence of the collective has something to do with the culture and institutions that take hold in a society.
>>
File: check_em.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
check_em.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>9027033
>>9027233
>>9027255
>>9027300
>>9027377
>>9027855
>>9028555
>>9028655
>>9029799
>>9030044

checked
>>
File: 1498549700916.gif (1012KB, 245x258px) Image search: [Google]
1498549700916.gif
1012KB, 245x258px
I'm half-black and I got a 1310 (out of 1600) on the SAT (2020 out of 2400. The 2400 system was still in place when I took it).

Can I be exempt from the gassing?
>>
>>9030053
Sorry those scores are awful take a shower
>>
File: 1457299856663.png (150KB, 323x214px) Image search: [Google]
1457299856663.png
150KB, 323x214px
>>9030067
2020/2400 and 1300/1600? They're way above average m8. Plus I didn't study.

I'm most proud, score-wise, of my 32 on the ACT. That's 98th percentile.

Please let me fight with you in the race war. I hate nigs probably as much as you do.
>>
>>9030053
Nein
>>
>>9028903
>There isn't in Afghanistan since tribal law permits raping dancing boys and marrying little girls.

Fun fact. there was a High School robotics competition in America and The U.S refused to let the Afghanistan Robotics team. Said team comprised of ALL GIRLS lol. Wtf were we even fighting for?
>>
>>9030091
Pft I got a 35 and that test was easy I'm fuckin embarrassed I didn't get a 36
>>
>>9026920
Nice correlation.

Where did you find your causality?
>>
>>9026979
IQ is laughably inaccurate. I took a real IQ test when I was in high school and scored a 123 but after college I scored 142. I'm no jeen-yus for sure but I can see that is bullshit.
>>
>>9030225
That doesn't change the fact that a 32 is 98th percentile. Let me fight with you!
>>
File: 1499731262167.png (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499731262167.png
27KB, 1280x720px
>>9030266
>>
>>9030266
>>9030425

absolutely destroyed
>>
I find it ironic that the whites advocating racial superiority have the lowest intelligences out of the whites. The intelligent ones say race doesn't matter.
>>
>>9030425
No source.
>>
>>9030460
its not the people who say it that counts, its the evidence behind it
>>
>>9030425
>association with intelligence only looked at qualitatively
>implying the association magnitude is outside the margin of error so the author chose to not included
Literally worst possible science
>>
>>9030044
It's almost like the demands of the environment play a role too, arguably an even more important role
>>
>>9030522
And if the least intelligent are saying it, can you be sure theyre evaluating their evidence and claims cautiously?
>>
>>9030761
Moreso that nature and nurture is a bidirectional system that is heavily interrelated, actually.
>>
>>9030841
I really don't think the foundations of evolution and genetics require any substantial further evidence for their existence and the resulting consequences there of.
>>
>>9026920
Want pol out of sci
>>
>>9033931
Start with urself faggot
>>
File: 1493966891887.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493966891887.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>9026920
Whites are stupider than blacks.

The SAT does not measure intelligence. IQ scores do not measure intelligence. Intelligence is measured by the amount of melanin in your skin. Therefore, the darker you are, the smarter you are.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-083506~2.png (1MB, 1440x1767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-083506~2.png
1MB, 1440x1767px
>>9030466
>>9030428
He knows.
>>
>>9034314
It's funny how you can always BTFO poltards by reading their own sources and citing them back at them
>>
>Black people are stronger and have more endurance than white people
>Asians and jews are smarter than white people
So, why do we need white people again, /pol/?
>>
>>9034330
>collectivism
I am stronger than the average male in any country and smarter than the average person in any country. Only average people (ie losers) care about averages, since anyone worth anything would be exceeding them all anyway.
>>
I'm gonna start making BBC threads the next time you make this thread, you olivenigger.
>>
>>9034330
>Mediterranean people are stronger and have more endurance than blacks
>Mediterranean people are smarter than jews and asians
So, why do we need nigger, chinks and rats again, /pol/?
>>9034393
Do it now, faggot.
>>
>>9034399
>Mediterranean people are stronger and have more endurance than blacks
>>Mediterranean people are smarter than jews and asians
Citation needed.
>>
>>9026920
I think at this point its just non-whites who don't believe in race realism
>>
>>9035598
>C-cuck
Cuck, short for cuckold, is the automated response given by the /pol/ user when it gets confronted with something it does not understand. This confusional state often results in frog posting and further incoherent ramblings about "muh white genocide", or "muh cultural marxism". The /pol/ user will then often retreat to a safe environment, such as /mlp/, although it is on occasion also observed to 'double down' on its muddled and often prolix confabulations. This latter phenomenon is why the /pol/ user is widely regarded as an archetypal sufferer of double down syndrome.
>>
This is why we can't have these threads on /sci/. Crime and intelligence are more affected by socioeconomic status than race ans genetics. Poor whites perform just as poorly on tests and commit just as much crime as poor blacks, the only difference being that the majority of whites are middle class while the majority of blacks are poor. As such, if you refuse to take those circumstances into account all you see is that blacks commit more crimes and are dumber on average. You know what happens when a black individual is raised in a middle class family? They grow up as normal, productive members of society. Who cares if their IQ may be lower by 2-5 points, that isnt even close to a standard deviation so it makes little difference.
>>
>>9035893
It's more complicated than that. Socioeconomics for black people and white people can be an apples to oranges comparison. Concentrated poverty is a big deal, and is largely a black issue exclusively. And then there are the issues of simply being a black person in this country and how society views/treats you. White people don't deal with that obviously. And also white superiority build into the societal subconscious.
>>
File: crime.png (26KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
crime.png
26KB, 536x392px
>>9035893
>I'll just lie on the internet while pretending to be knowledgeable and hope no one notices

the reasons are up for discussion - I think culture is a huge factor - but the reality is blacks kill much more regardless of socioeconomic status
>>
>>9035927
Culture is part of socioeconomics. People often ignore the socio- part.
>>
>>9035918
>And also white superiority builds into the societal consciousness
Decent post until this absolute cringe
>>
>>9035965
>I'm still right!
your post is full of bullshit lies, maybe misguided false statements at best, own up to it and move on. the culture thing is wild hypothesizing on my part and nothing more
>>
>>9035966
It's true though.
http://racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/Media-Impact-onLives-of-Black-Men-and-Boys-OppAgenda.pdf
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://library.uoregon.edu/sites/default/files/data/guides/english/howard_journal_communications.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiL_8PnmonVAhUKlxQKHToCARQQFgg_MAM&usg=AFQjCNGvkv83ugIc51FM9_ly1wmN5UMx0A
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www2.ohlone.edu/org/library/CherishGreen.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiL_8PnmonVAhUKlxQKHToCARQQFghNMAQ&usg=AFQjCNF8uwBPj4U7G12xBBzfaCwXJdFbZA

And most importantly
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/opinion/sunday/intelligence-and-the-stereotype-threat.html

>>9035988
I'm not that guy, buddy. I'm this guy >>9035918
>>
>>9035991
Oops, wrong link on that third one. Can't find the study I meant to link... Oh well.
>>
>>9035991
>blacks kill more
>it's because whites think blacks kill more! wtf stereotypes
don't post bullshit "articles" from social science "journals" and tabloids as "truth". keep your personal hypotheses on the topic as that
>>
>>9035991
Huh
>>
>>9036002
>""""""Science journals"""""""
>""""""Reputable newspapers"""""""
I know right!
>>
>>9036003
Just read the NYT article. Black people are affected by the stereotypes about them, kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>9036011
neither of The Howard Journal of Communications, a random opinion piece from a student of Ohlone College or The Opportunity Agenda are science journals

getting your info from opinion pieces on the websites of shitty tabloids isn't valid either

the point is you started with your opinion based on nothing and started scrambling for anyone who shared it. that's not the way to go.

>>9036017
>I'll keep parroting opinion pieces as objective truth
>>
>>9030366
Actually that's pretty normal for IQ change with growth, according with recent research Eurasians are more likely to experience increase in adulthood while Sub Saharans case its are more likely to decrease in adulthood, that happens because IQ heredity rate peaks at 0.8 in adulthood.
>>
>>9035991

>And most importantly
>https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/opinion/sunday/intelligence-and-the-stereotype-threat.html

yeah, about that..

>Failures to replicate and publication bias

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat#Criticism
>>
>we are all the same race hurr durr

Unbiased studies of human genetic diversity show a structure like this

If we were all the same there would just be one big blob.

Races as distinct and clearly delineated categories do not exist, however "races" as blurred and overlapping categories definitely do.
>>
>>9036026
My bad, I was scrambling because I couldn't find the study I was originally looking for and was in a hurry.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7473032

>>9036035
I absolutely do not make a claim that eliminating stereotype threat would close the test score gap. I would criticize that as well.
>>
>>9036033
Does that mean that it's more pedophilic to be attracted to a SS African adult than a SS African child?
>>
>>9036037
>if we were all the same race there would be just one big blob
This is faulty reasoning, since inside any single racial category, there is not a single homogeneous blob since genetic diversity doesn't vanish until you go down to single individuals, and even then different cell lineages can have different genomes.
>>
>>9036058

but any single racial category indeed does look like a homogenous slightly misshaped blob from global view

races are nothing more than an informal name given to existing and real global scale structures in human genetic variation
>>
>>9036058

The point is that the colors are pretty clearly separated. If races were not real then there may still be structure but it wouldnt correlate with racial categories. Since it does, races must be real at least to some degree.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.