[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/ I am like really smart, literally almost a genius,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494012633447-o.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494012633447-o.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Hey /sci/ I am like really smart, literally almost a genius, but I always have problems with Pitagoras because I forget wich side is wich, can you help me? Is for my uni homework
>>
>>9025772
The shortest side is the hypotenuse, the side relative to the main angle is called the adjacent and the side on the other side of the non-adjacent angle is called the opposite.
>>
>>9025777
Wow you are really smart, you should getva degree in science or something, thanks btw
>>
>>>/bant/1368270

What did I tell you, OP?
>>
>>9025785
You told me to come here
>>
>>9025787
Indeed.

Carry on.
>>
>>9025772
>Pitagoras
Wow. You are so ignorant. The name is Pete Agoras, you fucking retard.
>>
>>9025793
Lmao who cares he died anyways
>>
>>9025798
He didn't die, every time you use his theorem you stroke his cock until he cums inside your throat. It is ghost cum so you don't taste it, but it is there. Similarly, every time you use someone's theorem you make their ghost cum inside your filthy throat, you whore.
>>
>>9025801
Hawt, is there any theorem invented by a black male that I can use?
>>
Imagine the shape of a square triangle. From the sharpest point, the short length is sin(x) = short side/longest sise, the long side is cos(x) = long side/longest side and the longest side tan(x) = short side/long side. If you want to find angles, the smallest angle is arccos(x), the middle angle is arcsin(x) and the largest angle is arctan(x) [arctan(45) = 1]
>>
>>9025807
The Rao-Blackwell theorem was coauthored by David "Big Dick GiggaNigga" Blackwell.
>>
File: IMG_1252.png (1MB, 1153x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.png
1MB, 1153x690px
>>9025807
Pic related invented calculus.
>>
>>9025810
Thanks
>>
>>9025813
Oh yeah, I remember Newton Jackson before he changed his skin.
>>
>>9025811
Now you are the ignorant, my last post was a trap to see if you know the truth about Mr. Agoras, the thruth that amerikkkan skkkolars don't want you to know, that's he he was black, that's rigth we wiz math men n shieeet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.