[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the community consensus these days on homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1594.jpg (65KB, 552x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.jpg
65KB, 552x612px
So what is the community consensus these days on homosexuality and interest in traps? And please don't turn this into some pol-tier shitfest. It's a serious issue - so serious that it has warranted two legitimate medical studies analyzing the phenomenon (both have concluded that it's not homosexual in nature). What do you guys think?
>>
Disgusting fucking psyop if I had a kid in elementary school exposed to this bullshit degeneracy I'd firebomb it.
>>
>>9025086
mental illness.
>>
>>9025086
The real question: is how homo is being homo? A feminine 18 year old boy is more like a sexy woman than a wrinkly hairy old man. More men would want to have sex with the 18 year old.

This kind of sexual deviancy shouldnt surprise anyone. It's an expression of heterosexuality with a man that looks enough like a woman to arouse you.

A sexy woman with a penis is even more tempting.
>>
File: wikihowdogtraining.jpg (69KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wikihowdogtraining.jpg
69KB, 728x546px
>>9025086
>>
>>9025086
>So what is the community consensus these days on homosexuality
... that any question beginning with the word "so" is gay,
and containing the phrase "these days" is from an oldfag.
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (159KB, 923x967px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
159KB, 923x967px
>>9025086
>>
File: 1487359182426.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1487359182426.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>9025133
>I's an expression of heterosexuality with a man that looks enough like a woman to arouse you

This statement is not wrong, but the fundamental flaw of this reasoning is that is does not account for the fact that people who ask whether traps are gay, have effectively put them in front of actual women in perceived attractiveness, based on them actually hiding a dick - which itself is already pretty damn fucking homo, but at this point we have arrived at the edge of the slippery slope. As you undoubtedly already know, the trap threads you can go visit on this site at any time hardly even fit the definition of a trap - someone who's apparent sex isn't what is really is - ambiguity is probably the most important aspect of traps, but in case of local trap fetishists, it gets thrown out of the window completely for the sake of posting young men who take pictures of their clean shaven dicks wearing girl clothes, which is about as faggoty as it gets. but wait, it gets worse, since majority of actual homosexuals don't really tend to emulate opposite sex at all, it's just - for example - two men feeling attracted to each other for being, acting and looking like MEN, but where do traps even fit in here? I have a possible explanation:
I am convinced the trap fetish is a symptom of latent homosexuality, where person desperately tries to rationalize and hide their sexual preference by restricting themselves only to men pretending to be women by wearing girl clothes and makeup, acting cute, etc.
>>
File: 1498140327954.jpg (85KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1498140327954.jpg
85KB, 750x734px
At the end of the day you're still fucking a dude.

Maybe one day in the future man can truly achieve gender interchangeability and we can finally get past this. But until then it's still gay and I personally would not appreciate being actively fooled into a relationship with some well disguised trap just to have my heart broken and resources wasted.
>>
>>9025133
>The real question: is how homo is being homo?
Yea, I really wonder is how homo is being homo all the time.
>>
>>9025086
>both have concluded that it's not homosexual in nature
Can you link these so-called medical studies? How do they define homosexual?
>>
>>9025086
>What do you guys think?
I think you're arguing semantics.
>>
>>9025133
Or you could just not be twelve and get an erection at actual genitalia rather than letting obvious men trick you in getting hard on accident.
>>
>>9026377
Nobody is talking about this issue. Your words are wise but we forgot one thing.

Btw
>about as faggoty as it gets
I kekked

Honestly people are way tokloose on the definition of gay. Consciously wanting to have sex with a man is gay. Getting an erection is not gay. The idea behind traps is that they give unsuspecting fags erections. Its gay if you want to fuck them knowing they have man junk.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.