[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it sometimes beneficial to be anti-science if that science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1499307663074.jpg (305KB, 992x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1499307663074.jpg
305KB, 992x1104px
Is it sometimes beneficial to be anti-science if that science hurts more than it helps?
>>
>>9022740
only if you're tying to get laid
>>
>if I can't kill people I don't like, then science isn't worht it!

>"help"
>>
Science only tells you what's going on, it doesn't tell you what you should do, so it can't really hurt or help anything. And you'd only know to be anti-science AFTER the science was done and you had the information.
So no.
>>
a scientist also considers the environment that a specimen develops in, including socioeconomic and cultural factors in this case
>>
desu I'm anti science when it comes to traps being gay
>>
>>9022837
Maybe always telling blacks they're stupid and can't achieve anything or stay out of prison because they're poor and have bad culture is what's holding them back.
>>
>>9022835
This. Scientific discovery is laible to bring unforseen and unintended consequences, but knowledge is preferable to ignorance.
>>
it is better to have known than to have nver known at all

-a very deep anon
>>
>>9022740
It can be argued that IQ is not a reliable measure of intelligence. However painstakingly designed, the tests are inseparable from the biases of the designers.
>>
>>9022934
>biases of the designers

>be the IQ test writer
>hate blacks
>I'm gonna make this test
>it's gonna have shapes and patterns
>RACIST SHAPES and RACIST PATTERNS
>GOT EM
Seriously what are you trying to say
>>
>>9023496
blacks can't do shapes or patterns
and
a test is only a reliable measure of intelligence if everyone gets the same result
>>
>>9023569
>blacks can't do shapes and patterns
Sauce?
If true, you actually gave more credence to the race realists' POV. Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>9023577
this post makes me really angry
not only do you reply to clear bait, but you also do it in a way that transparently shows your way of thinking: facts don't matter, only "giving credence to my POV"
please stay away
>>
>>9022934
>It can be argued that IQ is not a reliable measure of intelligence.
What can't be argued is the simple observation of groups of niggers.
>>
>>9023577
>Sauce?
IQ tests.
>you played yourself
I'm not the other anon. I guess >>9023585 is him but who knows?

But any difference in scores can be blamed on "bias". These people won't accept IQ tests as valid measures of intelligence until they only measure things everyone does equally well.
As anon himself says
>facts don't matter, only "giving credence to my POV"
>>
>>9022751
fpbp once again
>>
>>9023577
Abstract is difficult for them, as is Future-orientated thinking
They live exclusively in the moment, thinking solely of what will benefit them here and now, like robbing a store, The fact that it will bite them in the ass later on, being arrested and imprisoned, does not register until it happens

genetic engineering will fix it, since the ideal genes can be spread to everyone that lacks, and the warrior gene issue can be stamped out
>>
>>9024036
DEM NIGGERS
>>
>>9024036
Damn right! Those filthy Afro-Americans (or niggers, as I like to call them) are too different from us to blend into society. It's all due to their genes, you see. It's the same reason why niggers are immune to syphilis and like the rape music.
>>
This image is retarded. Science proves that the earth is indeed billions of years old, and that evolution is real, but there is absolutely no scientific evidence that 1)race is even real or 2)that IQ differences are biological. You are making a false equivalency here.
>>
File: 1494140219700.jpg (25KB, 273x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494140219700.jpg
25KB, 273x500px
>>9024938
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.