[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Science" Reminder that government agencies like these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (80KB, 700x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 700x406px
"Science"
Reminder that government agencies like these basically function to protect industry from justice for everything it hurts and actual science. This is just mindless, uninformed empiricism and it's because the nanny state protects bussiness and not people.
What they are doing is retarded anyone who understands complexity, biodiversty and resilience knows that.
>>
https://www.nrs.fs.fed.us/pubs/34252
>>
Nobody cares about some dumb fish or frogs. It's because of deranged nofun allowed faggots like you that ddt was banned and I'm being eaten alive by mosquitoes now. Fuck you.
>>
I was just about to post

I really wanna delicate my scientific knowledge to Kathryn Blysma. (sp).

She was the one who gave me books like an origin of species, on the shoulders of giants, a brief history of the universe, etc. I failed her class, but she would just let me sit in a corner and read. She was the only teacher that seemed to really care about me, and I love her for it.
>>
>>9022572
I had her for 2 years too. She was the one who saw a future for me in theoretical physics. I owe it all to her.
>>
>>9022563
Fuck off dumbo
>>
>>9022575
what the fuck is your fucking problem?
>>
File: worldoceansday.jpg (202KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
worldoceansday.jpg
202KB, 960x960px
>>9022519 Well we should all be aware that it's us who should build the structures that advance / syncs to latest developments and lately-brought-to-societal-mind issues. A problem is time available / allocations. Bringing this to mind somewhat helps but let's first understand what brings to societal sensory experience. You know, 4chan is a tiny part of it, but we should probably advance the societal sensory complex. Actually 4chan and IT people (some of which may be on this site) could play an active role in this task. Well, at the least parts of its model and/or creative+coordination-potentials.
If it's companies only that have structures of influence-signficance and enhancive/substitutive nature we shouldn't be wondering. I hope for effective participation, development, organization and, lastly, adaptation.
>>
bump
>>
File: abc.jpg (110KB, 1052x701px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
110KB, 1052x701px
>"Science"
State needs to be structured around / better build in scientific inquiry and related effective discourse/engagement.
And science needs to become more participative.
Etc
>>
>>9022519
what are you arguing? it seems like you are just an anarchist.
>>
>>9022519 Like which? Note that it's not just environmental agencies but also security agencies etc. Not sure who/what exactly they aim to protect but it's certainly not the people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.