[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does war selectively affect human genetics? regarding testosterone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1447012621876.jpg (140KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
1447012621876.jpg
140KB, 1280x827px
how does war selectively affect human genetics?

regarding testosterone, height, intelligence, perception, traits, etc of the next generation
>>
File: Capture.png (468KB, 658x626px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
468KB, 658x626px
it passes on intergenerational trauma

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
>>
It keeps those whomst be intillegent enough to design rifles over those whomst shoot them and get shot at by them.
>>
>>9019810
so what do we know? is trauma a good thing? is it the only thing that can truly make you a good person?
>>
>height

decreases because shorties stay home and tall guys are sent off to die

>intelligence

increases because even in the military, smarts are too precious to be on the front line
>>
there's lots of beautiful women in russia now, ww2 killed most of the men so the surviving men didn't have to compete too hard for a 10/10 woman
>>
I think pictures like this say it all
>>
>>9019806
the vast majority of people don't die in wars, so the ones that do are usually those most inclined to be in a war or those too weak to get out of the way

I'd say we're getting less violent over time.
>>
wars fought to a stalemate favor cowards
wars of conquest favor rapists
>>
>>9019827
No. They were some studies from WW1 that correlated IQ with death rate on the battlefield. The reasoning was that smarter people are more likely to be promoted to NCO positions and that NCO had a higher chance of dying due to them having to lead by example and expose themselves to riskier situations.
>>
>>9020217
I think what he meant to say was that the smarts aren't stupid enough to throw their lives away in wars and so the same effect.
>>
>>9019810
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9019806
The strongest go out into battles while the draft dodgers fuck their wives until their wives are pregnant. Guess how that turns out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.