[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Eastern European women smarter than Western-European women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Judit_The_Look_Polgar.jpg (89KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Judit_The_Look_Polgar.jpg
89KB, 800x924px
Are Eastern European women smarter than Western-European women?

They seem to be overrepresented in any kind of field that requires brains.

I am wondering whether there is some difference in the IQ bell curves of the different ethnicities. Could this be possible?
>>
>>9015408
WOW WOW WOW FUCKING DELETE THIS. MODS MODS MODS DELETE THIS CANCEROUS RACIST TRUMPTARD THREAD

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH 0 DIFFERENCES. SAME INTELLIGENCE SAME HEIGHT SAME WEIGHT SAME SPEED SAME EVERYTHING. WE ARE EQUAL. EQUALITY

BACK TO /POL/ YOU RACIST
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>9015428
>>
>>9015428
>WOW WOW WOW FUCKING DELETE THIS. MODS MODS MODS DELETE THIS CANCEROUS RACIST TRUMPTARD THREAD
>EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH 0 DIFFERENCES. SAME INTELLIGENCE SAME HEIGHT SAME WEIGHT SAME SPEED SAME EVERYTHING. WE ARE EQUAL. EQUALITY
>BACK TO /POL/ YOU RACIST
cringe
>>
>>9015431
It is not a strawman, it is the logical extreme of your ideology.

If liberals deny differences in intelligence because it is inconvenient, then tell me, logically, what would they not deny when they find it inconvenient?

If they can deny differences in intelligence why would they not also deny differences in height, speed, strength, etc.
>>
>>9015408
thicc
>>
>>9015408
>>9015428
>Reddit spacing
Hidden. Fuck off OP.
>>
>>9015408
I didn't realise that they were, would you provide some exemple maybe ?
>>
>>9015408
They're just less likely to be raised to be brainless whores.
>>
>>9015428

I just wanted to make a thread about hot female brains.

The topic was in jest.

Go drown yourself.
>>
>>9015408
>wondering whether there is some difference in the IQ bell curves of the different ethnicities.
Yes, there is. On women in particular, it seems the distribution of intelligence for women from western European ethnicities has a lower standard deviation than men from western Europe, while women from eastern European ethnicities have a standard deviation in that's the same as eastern European men.

So western European women tend to be more mediocre (less often retarded, and less often brilliant) compared to men, while eastern European women are intellectually even among men (just as often retarded and just as often brilliant).

At least that's a possibility, as there is currently just one study showing that eastern European women have an equal SD (done in Romania) while there are several studies showing that western European women have a lower SD.
>>
>>9015408
commies pushed feminism and women (and everyone) getting into fields that require brains , thats why there's still a culture of that sort of thing in russia\ former commie allies\satellites .
>>
>>9015516
They do the same thing in noridc countries, for decades now, yet the same results are not observed.
It's the genes stupid.
>>
>>9015522
Nordic countries are more influenced by western culture and didn't push the "women can work just as hard as men" propaganda as strongly as the soviet union did.
>>
>>9015522

The difference is that a Russian woman works hard to get a Ph.D and post-grad experience so that she can finally get a visa out of Russia.

A Swedish woman, gets a degree a masters in Maths and Physics, then marries and gets pregnant and spends the next 5 to 10 years out of employment. Then she either goes to teach at a middle school or high school or she gets a part time job in administration.

It's just different economic incentives.
>>
>>9015539
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>9015542
>The difference is that a Russian woman works hard to get a Ph.D and post-grad experience so that she can finally get a visa out of Russia.
This is a myth. It's not the 1990s any more.
>It's just different economic incentives.
I know it triggers your SJW brain, but it's genes.
>>
>>9015543
You haven't given a counter-argument.
>>
>>9015408
I watched some lectures from an advanced class in elliptic curves from a Netherlands uni and was surprised in the vid that it was full of young girls. Whenever I watch a US uni lecture in same field the class is entirely Chinese or Pajeet men.

The NL girls don't interrupt the lecture to ask stupid ques like the pajeets do that was also refreshing to see. Finally I don't have to skip all these segments of "I paid somebody to do my homework, plz explain last weeks lecture again"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.