[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with shortages with renewable energy when there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1497030548294.jpg (104KB, 1080x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1497030548294.jpg
104KB, 1080x1099px
How do you deal with shortages with renewable energy when there is no sun or wind?
>>
>>9014243
we could collect nuclear materials, and extend our life time but eventually we will run out of energy
>>
Battery backups.

That's why I, personally, believe we shouldn't be replacing fossil fueled energy until we can improve electrical energy storage en masse.
>>
>>9014243
Use less energy.
>>
>>9014243
How do we fix women?
>>
>>9014301
what's wrong with them?
>>
nuclear fission/hydroelectric/natural gas for baseline generation.

wind and solar are only for reducing the amount of energy the base line plants need to generate.
>>
using other renewable energy sources
>>
>>9014301
but all memes aside- in a unprovoked moment of clarity- this is honestly one of the most pressing problems within our societies
>>
>>9014301
Pave over vagina with cement
>>
>>9014400
OP's pick is just depressing
>>
>>9014301
replace them with AI waifu bots, artificial wombs, and cloning to make more children with out women.
>>
>>9014304
> What's wrong with them
They won't fuck me REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9014243
Don't live in a horrible place where there is no sun or wind. Use battery back ups. Once we crack sodium ion batteries, batteries get very cheap
>>
>>9014408
why do i have to talk for them to like me? cant i just show them my bookshelf and gpa?
>>
>>9014243
The answer to that and all question is that nothing in a males life is complete until they have impregnated several young hot girls like pic related via cuming inside their unprotected vagina and feeling their soft body pressed against your own
>>
>>9014424
retweet
>>
>>9014424
>>9014408
Have you tried not being total failures of a human being?
>>
>>9014433
I'm married with kids. I don't want my daughter to be a degenerative slut
>>
>>9014443
She's gonna fuck get over it
>>
>>9014443
Your daughter will fuck, not only that, he will have many freaky deameaning self humillating sex to compensate for the trauma that it is for every little girl to have his father be a loser.
>>
>>9014400
get rid of contraception and ban abortion, women treat sexuality with hubris when it becomes risky.
>>
>>9014446
>>9014455

Oh boy the depravity , the illusive traditionalist moral norms are ever so fading away. Cultural Marxism has rung the bell that calls for our extermination
>>
>>9014459
>Make every sexual encounter a potential pregnancy to reduce the pressure on sex.
ONLY ON 4CHAN
>>
>>9014459
i just wish the stereotypical girl would think more so about their potential impact on the world , rather aspiring to be pretentiously involved with meaningless battles of peer popularity competitions.
>>
>>9014469
women will be more careful and actually care about the man sticking around, now women fuck anyone their contraception fails and they still have the kids but the guy leaves.
>>
>>9014446
>>9014455
I'm fine with that. Just as long as he's quality and less than 10 in number
>>
>>9014477
Ohh, so you think the problem is that women fuck around a lot, and that youre still a virgin because youre not a good one night stand but a suitable long term provider? HAHAHAHAHA, oh boy you could sure profit from a mirror.

>>9014481
>quality
im sorry to break it to you, but you are shit, by the way you talk i can see the kind of person you are, you are the lower class of society. And your daughter will hate you because youre not a winner, she will actively seek to be humillated by gamma males as a subconcious revenge against you not being a winner until she fucks up and gets pregnant. If the father stays or not it doesnt change much, your mom did the same and your daughter will do the same, it takes truly good qualityies to break the cycle.

Only the daugters of alphas have a good father role model so they try to actively impress him by looking for one or few other alpha males as impressive as possible.

Im sorry if any of this is depresing but its just objective reality. It's like when ugly people get informed they are not desirable, its just something that is
>>
>>9014487
>this projection
>>
>>9014489
>chosing to not see reality
>>
>>9014489
>this projection
>>
File: BlackHoleAndCompanionStar.jpg (1MB, 1728x1224px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHoleAndCompanionStar.jpg
1MB, 1728x1224px
>>9014243
>Universe baths in energy
>"HURR DERP WE'D RUN OUT!!!111oneone"

The number of years of energy we have left has to be represented in scientific notation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_process
>>
>>9014508
No, no. Stop talking about things relevant to the OP. We have to sperg out about women.
>>
>>9014512
Complaining about sperging out on a Panamanian cockfighting BBS
>>
>>9014424
retweet
>>
>>9014487
Damn bro, go outside
>>
>>9014402
Kek
>>
File: bab_5.jpg (205KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
bab_5.jpg
205KB, 900x350px
>>9014243
You fucking build bigass thicc batteries the size of a fucking building. Repeat many times over.

Look up Organic Flow batteries They're fucking perfect for this shit.
>>
>>9014459
>get rid of contraception and ban abortion
...like in Europe during its Dark Age.
Great idea Anon, let's go backward a thousand years.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.