[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Climate change is not real, right? [https://data.giss.nasa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cycle_201705.png (385KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
cycle_201705.png
385KB, 1300x900px
Climate change is not real, right?
[https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/news/20170615/]
>>
climate change has been on a hiatus the last few hours
>>
Nooooooooo
>>
Climate change is real, never in the history of the earth has the climate remained stagnant. It has been always changing. Global warming and the human cause are what nobody has yet proven.

>A global map of the May 2017 LOTI (land-ocean temperature index) anomaly shows that the extreme warmth that affected parts of the northern hemisphere — Siberia in particular — in prior months has partially abated.
Maybe you should read your own article, it says right there it's become less severe this year.
>>
>>9014148
>It has been always changing.
...except when it was stable.
Lrn2climate fgt pls
>>
Listen... guys... there is no way pumping 400 billion tons of carbon gas into the atmosphere could have any impact on earth whatsoever... It never has in the past, and it won't again.
>>
>>9014148
fucking /mlpol/ trolls I swear on me mum
>>
>>9013998

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, because that graph shows pretty convincingly that the temperature anomaly has been increasing steadily every decade ever since mass industrialization started
>>
>>9015054
get yourself a degree in irony please senpai
>>
Humanity is a virus that deserves to perish.

We must understand that the only way to live in harmony with nature is either revert to more natural lifestyles or reduce our population to <1 million.

There is no middle ground and the time to chose will come soon.

I just hope its not too late for the Earth because destroying ourselves is fine, but taking Mother Nature with us is not.
>>
>>9015065

>irony

I think you meant to say, "sarcasm".
>>
>>9015083
dude weed lmao
>>
>>9015083
throw yourself off a bridge then you massive faggot, you won't be missed.

i love how everyone who posts crap like "we need to get population < x" always seems to include themselves in the laughably small number of "deserving" survivors.
>>
>>9013998
welcome to the new anthropocene
>>
>>9015083
All the beauty on Earth is literally meaningless without a conscious observer. We gave this shitty rock meaning. We'll do whatever the fuck we please with it.
>>
>>9013998
>climate change has been on a hiatus the last few hours

I just farted a bunch. Expect climate change to pick up soon.
>>
>>9015036
>what is the permian "The Great Fucking Dying that killed 96% of life on Earth" extinction
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.