[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the science behind breaking a sociopath? How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0602-cartman-phone1.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0602-cartman-phone1.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
What's the science behind breaking a sociopath? How do you turn him back into a normal person with shame, normal fears, normal behavior and a non selfish attitude.

It seems to be an epidemic with this new generation and it even affects the older generation from the 70s which were self-righteous assholes to begin with.

Normally being self-righteous is based on morality and standards, not degeneracy and how evil you are. But social justice warriors ended up swallowing their own lies and thought they're morally good.
>>
>>9012172
that's like asking "what's the science behind personality". what we know is very limited. and what we know we cant really accurately manipulate (ethical reasons). If you're imagining a world where sociopaths are operated on surgically and come out of an operation non-sociopaths, you'll be waiting a while.
>>
>>9012172
Back to >>>/pol/ faggot
>>
You can't break a sociopath, most of time time. They likely have some brain function alterations related to empathy, fear, and bonding. But I doubt the vast majority of SJWs fall into this zone. Some leaders, likely (as is the case for any political movement). Most of them are just addicted to group bonding in a cause, a common enough problem - in this case exacerbated by tremendous social reinforcement by mass media, propagated by international capital for their own ends.
>>
>>9012172
Guy who was diagnosed with psychopathy, here.

You cannot break us. The structure of our brain is different than yours. Search engine the following words: psychopathy, amygdala.

Ask more if you are curious. I will be here for another hour.
>>
>>9012761
What are some of the symptoms of your psychopathy? Tell me a little bit about yourself and your behaviors.
>>
>>9012766
Internet psychopaths are not real psychopaths

>>9012761
back to quora with you
>>
>>9012761
Macdonald triad when youwere a child?
>>
>>9012779
Isn't that only for serial killers?
>>
>>9012172
>breaking a sociopath
Not an accepted method of treatment, fgt pls
>>
>>9012172
you idiot, you realise social justice warriors are like the opposite of sociopaths
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.