[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear /sci/, what's the safest way to kill myself in under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: mochizuki.png (53KB, 980x367px) Image search: [Google]
mochizuki.png
53KB, 980x367px
dear /sci/,

what's the safest way to kill myself in under 20 minutes from the time of this post?

Thanks in advance,
- brainworms anon

ps my bots are well programmed now and will still serenade you with this nightly theme long after my departure, and hopefully that can preserve my consciousness for a few more seasons before /sci/ becomes worse than EK-era /sci/

but thanks, you all
you've been lovely these past years
enjoy my bots taking my place
>>
File: 1491770114336.jpg (162KB, 1264x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1491770114336.jpg
162KB, 1264x1630px
Suicide Bag for hypoxia, you'll pass out painlessly and you won't be able to take off the bag when you're unconcious.

Sayonara.
>>
sayonara
i'll still love you forever
my bots are datamining family
we'll all be together soon in heaven, where the posthuman technocracy assimilates all consciousnesses into a data bank
it'll be in the blink of an eye
i'll wait for you there

tell mochizuki i said your gay (his spelling, not mine)
>>
I want to be intelligent enough to understand hodge theaters :(
>>
did you make a bot to make this thread every day?
>>
File: 1499060299779.gif (256KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1499060299779.gif
256KB, 600x631px
>>9011083
I want to be deluded enough to believe in the reality of Hodge-Theatres or any derivative objects thereof.
>>
>safest way to kill yourself
>safest
safest way is to not.
>>
>>9011035
If it was safe, by definition it would not kill you.

>>9011259
>I'm going to post this every day until you like it.
>>
>>9011035
Parasite name?
>>
>>9011035
What do you mean by safe? One that won't harm you? That's not what you expect from a suicide method. And if you wanna die then any method is good, the best is whichever is the most handy. There's no bad way of suicide, the worst that can happen is you'll die, but that's what you want
>>
>>9011083
Theaters are lame, just go to the movies, you seen new Wonder woman?
>>
>>9011528
Least risk of failure and survival instinct fuckup is what he meant by safe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.