[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey evolution fags, humans are breeding dogs since 50.000 years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Hey evolution fags, humans are breeding dogs since 50.000 years, yet humans were not able to create a flying dog. Why? Oh, maybe because macroevolution doesn't really exist?

Evolutionfags BTFO.
>>
Has anybody ever made an effort to breed a flying dog? We don't know if it will work until we try.

My estimate it will take at least 4 generations of controlled breading to create a flying dog.
>>
File: Bait+comp+1+1_9b4967_5885067.jpg (29KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait+comp+1+1_9b4967_5885067.jpg
29KB, 627x626px
>>
>>9004734
lol
>>
>>9004734
They are called falcon.
>>
File: stw97.jpg (113KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
stw97.jpg
113KB, 500x750px
>>9004734
>my church alpha told me to think science is wrong and I feel good when I tell smart people they are dumb.

every day with this noise... the flow of the ignorant never ends.
>>
>>9004810
For your in-flight meal you have a choice of mouse or vole today.
>>
File: in_memory_of_laika_by_warman333.jpg (268KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
in_memory_of_laika_by_warman333.jpg
268KB, 1680x1050px
>>9004734
Laika was a flying dog, flying in fucking orbit.

You owe mean apology.
>>
but seriously though, could you actually breed a dog with functional wings if you just breed long enough?
>>
File: GHFFinflight.jpg (63KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
GHFFinflight.jpg
63KB, 580x250px
>>9005358
Yes.

With the understanding that "Long Enough"is going to be a very long time, and that if you want it to actually fly you are going to have to make some other changes to lighten the body, for example.

But winged flight has evolved at least 4 times already, so we know it is possible.

What you get at the end may not look a whole lot like a dog any more...
>>
>>9005366
but something similar to pic related though? like a big ass dog with some giant ass wings that you could actually ride and fly around on.
>>
>>9005377
In principle, sure. There were flying creatures that could once carry small horses in their talons. In reality, it would be much easier to use direct genetic engineering.
>>
>>9005384
Yes but how do you even selectively breed dogs for flying? Or gliding even.
>>
>>9005377
>but something similar to pic related though?

I guess, but getting the third pair of limbs is going to be tricky.

>>9005390
First, you'll probably need to forget about wings in the short term, and look for lighter dogs, dogs with larger chest muscles, etc.

If you are going to go for OP's ppic, a dog wioth four legs AND two woings, you will need a mutation to show up with an extra pair of limbs. That might be a long time coming. But once it does, you can start adapting one to be wings.

Of course, it might never come -- doggo's genes do not know you are looking to acheiuve wings any more than small theropoddo genes knew that birds were in their future. Unless you gene engineer for extra limbs, or use radiation or something to create more mutations trying to rush things along, you may never get there.
>>
>>9005405
I have a mutaotion thoat seems to beo inserting extrao "o"s when I typeo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.