[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I go to take a reliable IQ assessment to see how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1498059508572.png (112KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1498059508572.png
112KB, 500x399px
Where can I go to take a reliable IQ assessment to see how much of a brainlet I am? I don't trust any of these "free" online ones.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>not pulling the dogs front legs apart so its heart explodes
>>
>>8997894
Wait, does that happen? I have a doggo and I don't want that to happen to him.
>>
>>8997899
Try it and see. This is a board of science, after all.
>>
>>8997893
>Where can I go to take a reliable IQ assessment to see how much of a brainlet I am?
If you have to ask this then I wouldn't even consider doing it because you score extremely low anyway
>>
>>8997893
Mensa will test you IQ for a small fee.
>>
>>8997893

Contact your local University and ask if they need subjects for psych experiments. Once there, ask any of the undergrads if you could take one, chances are they'll jump at the chance to practice administering a test.
>>
>>8998017
>undergrads

GRAD STUDENTS***

Do /not/ ask an undergrad, they don't know shit. Ask someone on a phd program.
>>
>>8997894
>>8997899
>>8997918
Actually, if you can grab at least one leg and the dog's weight doesn't exceed your grip you can perform a "hammer throw" manuver with it. You can do this even if you can't really pick the dog up if it is really heavy. It is more about grip strength than lots of lifting strength since you only need to spin around with it while having your muscles tensed without contracting them much. It is also an effective technique when you are up against more than one dog. You can use the dog you are holding to whack the others as you spin.
>>
>>8998090
>dudes in white standing a few feet from where a cannonball is gonna land
balls of steel lads
>>
>>8998527
It's pretty easy to step out of the way of a falling object if you have proper depth reception.
>>
>>8998593
>depth reception
I only have 2G one bar, that would've hit me straight in the face.
>>
>>8998996
I was going to do a "fixed" post, but said "fuck it" instead. Auto correct errors are a diamond dozen now anyway.
>>
File: Handle-a-Dog-Attack.jpg (47KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Handle-a-Dog-Attack.jpg
47KB, 728x546px
>>8997893
Somebody memed graphics from Wikihow how to handle a Dog attack
>>
>>8997893
If you care about your IQ, the result isn't going to be great anyway. Don't bother.
>>
File: IMG_1806.jpg (49KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.jpg
49KB, 600x337px
>>8998090
"Imma beat these bitches with this bitch!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.